Author Topic: Rick Santorum's Courageous Position On Iran's Nuclear Terrorist Program - videos  (Read 546 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

1. In English:

2. In Hebrew:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm going to put the English video on my channel

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I was just wondering if it is possible using the software you use to overlay yourself on the background would also allow you to overlay a video or still picture in the virtual TV screen behind you. I believe this is the type of thing done on cable TV news programs. It would be nice if you could get a picture of what you are talking about, or the JTF logo on the TV screen... Although it would also be nice if you could digitize that photo of Rabbi Kahane which used to appear in your videos... I miss it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Once again Chaim, 5 stars for points and content.   Based on Iran's past record as an active promoter of Islamic revolution and terrorism, if Iran acquires nuclear weapons they will use them..Finis.    The Mullahs want to advance their radical agenda for the Middle East and the World.   Absolutely.....Do not vote for Ron Paul....he is also anti-semetic against Israel....We have heard many Paulers who are a cult of their own, they don't care about the legalization of Crack or cocain, and are under a Delusional Denial of Evil.....