Author Topic: Anastasia Michaeli throws water on labor M.K. qurananimal's head lol  (Read 18179 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Anastasia Michaeli throws water on labor M.K. qurananimal's head lol
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 12:48:25 AM »
wonga is seriously deranged with these racial pedo comments. why is this tolerated? it makes jtf look like a bunch of pedophiles.

What kind of statement is that? Just because one person says something which most disagree with you make a judgement {that it makes jtf look like a bunch of pedophiles} like that.... Seems a little irrational to me...

Obviously nobody suggests that JTF supports an age of consent at 12, although as I pointed out it is the age which the sages in the time of the Talmud considered to be the age. As we have discussed here, and I had hoped Wonga agreed with what was said, while the Torah does discuss such an age it is a minimum age and later sages have determined that the age depends on the culture at the time. Today we all agree that 17-18 should be a reasonable age of consent...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 12:57:58 AM »
We know you generally agree with Wonga.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 01:06:12 AM »
We know you generally agree with Wonga.

That is obviously a 'generalization' because I can name several things I disagree with him on. And those I agree with him on are concerning what the Torah says.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 01:07:12 AM »
If you think I am lying check this out:

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/573,2485/What-is-the-minimum-age-of-marriage-according-to-Jewish-law.html

See also : http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/marriage.htm
The minimum age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls; however, the kiddushin can take place before that, and often did in medieval times.  The Talmud recommends that parents marry off their children when they reach puberty, but many Jewish communities delay marriage till the age 18, or somewhere between 16 and 24, putting needless physical and mental strain on Jewish youth and often causing them to sin.

But as all these sites explain, as I have several times {and you you ignore constantly} is that Jewish law adapts to the times. And today this age is too young. As the askmoses site explains that the age is when a girl is capable of making adult decisions. I believe that in todays society a woman is capable of such decisions at age 17-18.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2012, 08:35:07 AM »
so it's ok to allow one pedophile to stick around? yah muman that does make it look like jtf supports pedophiles. thats not the kind of thing you wanna be associated with.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 08:58:43 AM »
If you think I am lying check this out:

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/573,2485/What-is-the-minimum-age-of-marriage-according-to-Jewish-law.html

See also : http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/marriage.htm
But as all these sites explain, as I have several times {and you you ignore constantly} is that Jewish law adapts to the times. And today this age is too young. As the askmoses site explains that the age is when a girl is capable of making adult decisions. I believe that in todays society a woman is capable of such decisions at age 17-18.
You can say what you want, but Wonga sure as hell ain't 13. If I were an admin I'd be reporting his IP and email address to Interpol or the cybercrimes division of wherever the hell he's from.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »
Anastasia is a wonderful human being. She has converted to Judaism, and she is Jewish. By the way in Russian we call girls whose name's Anastasia, by the nickname "Nasty"... LOL
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 10:20:30 AM »
Nastia mi tiebya lubim!
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2012, 01:01:19 PM »
Anything that nastily demarkates Jew from Arab in Israel is only for the good.

'Nasty' Anastasia's banning from the Knessset is outrageous, & ensures that if the Moldavian semi-crook pseudo-rightwinger Yvette Lieberman is indicted for laundering, she will be a shoe-in to replace him as head of Yisrael Beiteinu, and maybe even a chance at PM. She would get a lot of votes. A genuine rightwing Kahanista blonde giyores as Israeli PM would be quite a turn!
 http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4173567,00.html

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2012, 07:34:52 PM »
Don't count on her getting any support from the majority of Israeli Jews.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2012, 07:48:59 PM »
so it's ok to allow one pedophile to stick around? yah muman that does make it look like jtf supports pedophiles. thats not the kind of thing you wanna be associated with.

He has been banned before, he comes back under different names.  Several people refute his garbage whenever he starts spouting about underage girls. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2012, 08:33:34 PM »
His original username is Mifletzet and I think what he really likes is underage boys. I also suspect that the current user "maelgwyn" is him.