Author Topic: My experience with a Paulestinian  (Read 533 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
My experience with a Paulestinian
« on: January 09, 2012, 01:20:22 PM »
I was approached by a Paul-bot trying to raise money on campus.  She was a loony looking lady in her 30's.  I politely said I didn't think Paul stood a chance of ever getting past the primaries.

She said she is still supporting him regardless... but if he doesn't start winning, it would make her decision much easier.   I asked her what she was talking about. She said, if Paul doesn't win, she will vote for Obama again.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: My experience with a Paulestinian
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 02:35:51 PM »
More then 50 % are dems.I heard Jennifer Donahue say that and she knows N.H. politics
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 12:07:23 PM »
I think maybe she just likes Ron Paul because he is possibly more of a Jew hater than Obama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 12:14:17 PM »
You should have said, "You do realize that Ron Paul is for no government control and that Obama is for full government control."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 12:20:02 PM »
they dont care. many paulestinians are just evil scum. they have a cult of personality around ron paul and if he doesn't win they will support obama because he will destroy america faster. the true believers think after america is destroyed the paulbots will take over and fix it. there probably are a segment who are leftists that support obama too though. it would be funny to see a loony leftist support paul and then after paul gets elected he'd cancel all the social programs the lefty needs to stay alive.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
You should have said, "You do realize that Ron Paul is for no government control and that Obama is for full government control."

You are right,   but this just goes to show you that the Paulestinians are oblivious to any of this.