Author Topic: SICK Santorum and his stillborn son  (Read 10202 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: SICK Santorum and his stillborn son
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2012, 10:19:10 AM »
We are living in evil times within an evil culture which is getting more evil by the day.

Evil is now cool; and Goodness is now considered evil and uncool.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2012, 11:51:16 AM »
We are living in evil times within an evil culture which is getting more evil by the day.

Evil is now cool; and Goodness is now considered evil and uncool.

I'm starting to wonder if there ever will be a way to help bring the USA back. I have a hard time listening sometimes even to music I used to like because I realized a lot of it was leftist propaganda or had some kind of occult message buried in it. Same thing for movies. Anyone who points these things out is labeled as paranoid and a religious fanatic even when it's obvious for all to see.

What's even more sick is that the entire media and NWO is denouncing Santorum for this event that may or may not be true, but this same NWO and its propaganda ministry thinks that partial-birth mutilation is wonderful, righteous, and great and will make you out to practically be a racist (the one unpardonable sin in America) if you oppose it.

That's their all-purpose weapon. Racism in the general media doesn't mean hatred against other races, but it usually just means a white person somewhere is breathing. Of course anybody else who opposes anything a black says for whatever reason can also be stuck with that label.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2012, 12:21:45 PM »
I may not think that Romney and/or Ron are necessarily behind this.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »
What's even more sick is that the entire media and NWO is denouncing Santorum for this event that may or may not be true, but this same NWO and its propaganda ministry thinks that partial-birth mutilation is wonderful, righteous, and great and will make you out to practically be a racist (the one unpardonable sin in America) if you oppose it.

Yes, my feelings as well.  I too had to go through a similar horror that santorum went through... not full-term... but similar... and it was DEEPLY depressing and I certainly wasn't the same after it happened.

I also got to see first-hand those who decided to murder their own unborn babies at the clinic, many in the mid and even late terms.  They were genuinely evil... and seemed to have no remorse about their decision.  (Not that having remorse somehow makes the act any less evil)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
You might have been too quick to ban here. sure we have had a lot of trolls but this post just reeks of ignorance. not everyone who signs up here will understand all kahanist concepts immediately, it takes time to sink in.

Take me for example, if you look at my early post, you would think im a troll (that's what some people thought actually), truth was I just didn't know much. heck the name which I signed up under, "kahanist liberal" did turn some heads.

Meerkat, you've always been respectful here.  Your posts have always been intelligent.  Don't compare yourself to Circus Freak. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2012, 08:35:04 PM »
Meerkat, Circus Freak is a longtime troll of JTF (going back to when the forum was first created, over five years ago) whose original username is "Chaim, Jr." Look him up.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2012, 08:36:32 PM »
Meerkat, you've always been respectful here.  Your posts have always been intelligent.  Don't compare yourself to Circus Freak. 

THe fact that in one of his first points, he said told Chaim that its his fault that he was banned for Israel isnt about ignorance.  He is a troll who is probably on his 100th re-incarnation on this forum.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2012, 08:38:38 PM »
Meerkat, Circus Freak is a longtime troll of JTF (going back to when the forum was first created, over five years ago) whose original username is "Chaim, Jr." Look him up.

Is Chaim Jr anti-catholic?  I barely remember him.  There is a troll who keeps coming on this forum who is fixated on Catholic hatred.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2012, 08:54:19 PM »
If Rick Santorum was REALLY for the State of Israel the way that we are, then I wouldn't care if he brought his son home on a plate and ate him.

Okay, that was too gross... sorry... but I did want to make my point... and I think I just did.

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2012, 08:27:42 AM »
If Rick Santorum was REALLY for the State of Israel the way that we are, then I wouldn't care if he brought his son home on a plate and ate him.

Okay, that was too gross... sorry... but I did want to make my point... and I think I just did.

NEVER AGAIN!

Well I found the new diet secret, appetite suppression through reading IsraelForever's posts, you'll never want to eat again!  :::D