Author Topic: "Ungrateful" Ethiopian Blacks riot over "apartheid"  (Read 6477 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
"Ungrateful" Ethiopian Blacks riot over "apartheid"
« on: January 11, 2012, 11:33:21 AM »
The Lubavitcher Rebbe warned that Israel would one day have sore reason to regret allowing 200,000 Ethiopian Blacks in to Eretz Yisrael
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-police-open-probe-into-alleged-racism-against-ethiopian-immigrants-1.406746

The fact is that whether Jewish or not, skin colour counts, and Whites don't get on with Blacks, which is Hashem's plan to keep the races as separate as possible.

Forcing ungrateful Ethiopians to live next to Russian Palefaces is a recipe for disaster.

The Ethiopians should live happily altogether, without any Whites, in their two large own towns to be constructed on the West Bank as bulwarks against the Arabs, to be called "Kochav Kush" and "Kfar Etiyopia".

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "Ungrateful" Ethiopian Blacks riot over "apartheid"
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 01:23:03 PM »
You're a stupid moron..its not about color, but about behavior.  All humans have free will.

Go back to whorefront, you pedophile
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 01:51:23 PM »
How many of them are actually Jewish? Many of their young love rao music and adore Malcolm X and other black Nazis. Most of them want affirmative action, and many of them are criminals. I wouldn't like them to live in my neighborhood, they have nothing in comon with us White Jews. Send them back to their godforsaken continent.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 02:18:11 PM »
Jewish traitors do not belong in Israel.

Traitors to Israel do not belong in Israel.

Black or white.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 02:22:19 PM »
Jewish traitors do not belong in Israel.

Traitors to Israel do not belong in Israel.

Black or white.

I agree... As I have said before I know some very observant black Jews who do not engage in that black anti-culture... I don't judge based on skin color but upon actions...

American Black culture today is trash. I cannot find anything redeeming in it and it is sad this is what they are brought up in...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Utmager

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »
Instantly playing 1985 audio clip of Rabbi Avigdor Miller of Flatbush on the Falashas:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/98551999fc2ae399/ - "they are not our brother Jews - they are plain Ethiopian Blacks!"

After proper conversion, some Ethiopians turn out to be very good.

But as currently seen, the most ultimately revert to their Hamitic roots, like their real brothers in Bedford-Styvesant!

And as can be seen from the comments here
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4174325,00.html
even Anglo-Israelis are no longer prepared to offer incense to black-tochuss, whether "Jewish" or otherwise!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 06:02:42 PM »
He's talking about Falashas who aren't really Jews but defined as Jews based on their father's or grandfather's ancestry.  What you are claiming is that because they are black skinned they are incapable of free will.   This is racist and incorrect.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 09:26:55 PM »
I admit that I may be ignorant, but I don't see how these Falasha's are my relatives. 

I'm not even sure about the wisdom of mixing cultures. 

Quite frankly, I figured this would not end well -- not because of their skin color -- but because I didn't think they would fit in.  Taking thousands of people from one environment and dropping them into another environment does not make for happy people.  Just the language and education barrier is enough to give one pause. 

So I can't say that I'm surprised by this riot.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 09:56:19 PM »
I dont think we should judge people by the color of their skin. There are many good servants to G-d that are of color.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 06:13:58 AM »

But as currently seen, the most ultimately revert to their Hamitic roots, like their real brothers in Bedford-Styvesant!

And as can be seen from the comments here
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4174325,00.html
even Anglo-Israelis are no longer prepared to offer incense to black-tochuss, whether "Jewish" or otherwise!

These were interesting comments. Some "anti-racist" commenters defended the Ethiopeans and in the very next sentence maligned the Russians. Just shows how "enlightened" and "tolerant" they really are.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 06:21:19 AM »
Muman, is this your photograph (taken at your barmitzva maybe)?