Author Topic: Shocking Video: Ron Paul’s Ties to George Soros; Communist One World Government  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/shocking-video-ron-pauls-ties-to-george-soros-communist-one-world-government-movement/

By Gary P Jackson

If there is one thing that sets the Ron Paul/Alex Jones crowd off more than talk of Bilderbergers, FEMA camps, and the Illuminati, it’s the talk of a New World Order, and a One World Government.

Fact is, the concern over a One World Government is the only thing legitimate these people ever bring up.

There has been a long, concerted effort to turn American sovereignty over to the United Nations. There’s also a concerted effort to bring hard core communism to the United States. That’s also been in the works for decades, since before WWII.

Knowing this, and how it really gets the Ron Paul crowd going, one can only speculate how they will take the news their hero, Herr Doktor Ron Paul, is really a plant by the biggest One World guy on the planet, George Soros.

Readers know who Soros is. He’s a former Nazi sympathizer who has made his fortune manipulating currencies. He’s one of the most evil men on the planet, and the self proclaimed owner of the democrat party.

From funding groups that perpetrate massive voter fraud, to groups that work daily to usurp the Constitution, Soros is like a real life James Bond villain! He’s into everything. Funds many groups with Orwellian names like the “Center for Progress” [because who doesn’t want progress] that actively work to destroy Liberty and Freedom, and hand more and more power to government.

Funny that Herr Doktor Paul, the supposed strict constitutionalist and champion of Liberty and Freedom, would be in bed with the most evil, anti-American, anti-Liberty and Freedom communist in the world.

There are only two possible answers here. Either Ron Paul is a fraud, and a phony. A George Soros plant. A mole. A “Manchurian Candidate,” picked to infiltrate the highest level of government, on behalf of the communists….or….Ron Paul is simply stupid, and has no clue what he’s doing and who he’s hooked up with.

I’ll let readers decide. I’ll say this, knowing what I know now, a lot of the crazy that is in Herr Doktor’s newsletters make more sense now.

It’s also easy [now] to understand why so many extreme left wingers and “occupy” types support Herr Doktor.

I don’t think all of Herr Doktor’s supporters are bad, but enough are to make the entire movement dangerous. Ron Paul is a real loon. His foreign policy is suicidal. His hatred for Israel and love for the Muslim terrorists is well documented. His want to blame America for everything wrong in the world is vomit inducing.

And Herr Doktor is no prize on the fiscal front. Here he’s a fraud as well. He’s one of the biggest pork spender in Congress. Rails against earmarks in public, then quietly brings home the bacon in mass quantities.

Being crazy is bad enough, but being a George Soros puppet is dangerous, and evil.

People who support this nimrod need to wake the hell up!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
ww.liveleak.com/view?i=e5e_1325695696

Add a 'W' to see the video.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
broken.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge