Author Topic: Support Israel? support the IDF? think again.  (Read 17527 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Support Israel? support the IDF? think again.
« on: January 12, 2012, 10:30:27 AM »
http://​www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/​?p=22664
http://​www.israelnationalnews.com/​News/Flash.aspx/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Support Israel? support the IDF? think again.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 12:51:09 PM »
I agree with you Ron.... I am beginning to reconsider any money I give to charity which may help the wicked Israeli government and their SS henchmen. I would find it hard not to spit on an IDF soldier if one were in my presence knowing I would go to jail for such an expression of my hatred for Stormtroopers like these...

It hurts me to think like this but I am beginning to realize that the wicked in Israel are determined to destroy the Jewish spirit.

Even 'mainstream' Jewish media outlets are ignoring the fact that babies and pregnant women were marched at 3AM barefoot to Kiryat Arba {according to A7} in the freezing cold {36 degrees F}. I am flabbergasted the entirely biased report I read at the Jewish Telegraphic Agency which had the gall to call the settlement an 'Illegal Outpost' which is a very biased and factually incorrect statement. There is nothing illegal about them...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/151684#.Tw8eqBBSQYo

NGO: Who Evicted Children into Freezing Night?
Legal Forum for Land of Israel wants to know who abused children's rights during Mitzpe Avichai eviction.

The Legal Forum for the Land of Israel has asked the Police Commissioner and the IDF Central Command Head to find those responsible for the cruel eviction of families from community of Mitzpe Avichai last night.

Attorney  Avital Tzachor, on behalf of the Forum, said in a letter to the police and army chiefs that the eviction took place at 2:00 a.m., and that security forces broke into homes while shouting, took pregnant women, children and sleeping babies out of their beds, and pushed them out of their homes into the near-freezing night.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 01:41:53 PM »
As a former IDF officer, I am shocked!
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 02:10:30 PM »
Here is the video documenting the abuse of the children by the IDF:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline MyJewishSoul

• New JTFer
  • "For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerus
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 03:37:13 PM »
I think I've stumbled onto the Hamas and Hezbollah propaganda area of JTF.
"If the Arabs (Muslims) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence.  If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »

What do you mean by this? You are a new member here and you are commenting without understanding the purpose of JTF. We are followers of Rabbi Kahane who stood firmly against the liberal leftists who are controlling Israel currently. These 'leaders' are giving more and more Jewish land while harming the Jewish people. Many confirmed reports of synagogue destructions have occurred in recent history. This is what makes us all so very angry at these foul leaders.

The Israeli government is destroying Jewish homes in the territories of Judea and Samaria. JTF proudly supports the proud Jewish heros who are settling in the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

Do you have any questions?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 06:35:33 PM »

Who smashed the synagouges of Gaza and Northern Samaria? Who turned the Sinai, Gaza and Northern Samaria into Islamic Judenrein? Who broke the bones of Jewish fathers whose houses were crushed into a memory? Not Hizballah and Hamas, but Israel and its antisemitic skinhead militia.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 06:40:29 PM »
http://​www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/​?p=22664
http://​www.israelnationalnews.com/​News/Flash.aspx/

Wow.  Very powerful.

A message that needs to be spread.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 06:44:06 PM »

Oh so you think its ok to destroy shuls and trample Torah scrolls (God forbid)?

Or are you saying that hamas and hezbollah demand respect for sacred Jewish property?  I don't think they do.  But we should.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 08:05:14 PM »
I get it the IDF sucks at times.  But who keeps the Egyptians and Syrians and Jordanians from crossing the border and massacring Jews.  If not for the IDF Israel would have been destroyed in 1948 or 1967 and there would be no argument about Jews in Judea and Samaria.  I still don't know what your alternative is to Israel and the IDF.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 08:25:14 PM »
I get it the IDF sucks at times.  But who keeps the Egyptians and Syrians and Jordanians from crossing the border and massacring Jews.  If not for the IDF Israel would have been destroyed in 1948 or 1967 and there would be no argument about Jews in Judea and Samaria.  I still don't know what your alterative is to Israel and the IDF.

In my opinion there are some things the IDF does which is good and somethings which are bad...actually very bad...and the biggest one is losing wars that they should be winning...but it's not the IDF that is the problem..it's the leadership and the higher ups in government that make the terrible sinful decisions.  The IDF, otherwise, are Israeli citizens required to go to the army...I don't have fault with them except when they take orders that are self hating and self destructing...such that Ron posted on this thread.  And when the IDF does these things, it is horrendous and evil.  And the ones I would curse are the leadership who command these things to happen as well as the IDF soldiers who follow those orders.

And I bless the IDF soldiers who take a stand against taking those orders even if it means jail time.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 09:03:10 PM »
If a Jew destroys a synagogue, along with Torahs, then that Jew has gone over to the dark side.  That Jew has become a Nazi and should be treated as such.  Of course, it is just so painful to contemplate.  May G-d prevent this from every happening again.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 09:19:13 PM »
I don't agree with attacking the IDF as a whole, for tactical and ideological reasons. however, the people who run the IDF deserve every condemnation under the sun.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 09:58:37 PM »
Do Jews have any self respect whatsoever?  Will they allow themselves to be used and abused by anyone and anything as long as that things comes out and says to the world, "we are aligned with the Jews, we love the Jews, we are your friend" or in this case "we are one of you and we protect you"?  Are honor, public accolades, and the feeling of being "loved" more important than the sacred values we have lived and died for and cherished for centuries?

Tell me what is the benefit to donating or giving anything to the state of israel?  Shouldn't we as Jews demand our rights and to be treated with respect, and our brothers in the settlements to be treated with respect or else not give anything?  Why would it be a blank check?  At this point, any donation should be contingent on a cessation to the persecution of Jews.  In other words no more donations.  We all know what is going on and what they are doing.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 11:11:35 PM »
Do Jews have any self respect whatsoever?  Will they allow themselves to be used and abused by anyone and anything as long as that things comes out and says to the world, "we are aligned with the Jews, we love the Jews, we are your friend" or in this case "we are one of you and we protect you"?  Are honor, public accolades, and the feeling of being "loved" more important than the sacred values we have lived and died for and cherished for centuries?

Tell me what is the benefit to donating or giving anything to the state of israel?  Shouldn't we as Jews demand our rights and to be treated with respect, and our brothers in the settlements to be treated with respect or else not give anything?  Why would it be a blank check?  At this point, any donation should be contingent on a cessation to the persecution of Jews.  In other words no more donations.  We all know what is going on and what they are doing.

The only donations to Israel that I specifically give is VJA...I don't see the point of giving to the state...it's not like they are a poor country.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 01:44:33 AM »
But who keeps the Egyptians and Syrians and Jordanians from crossing the border and massacring Jews.  I still don't know

Dude, who made a joke out of the northern border, getting as far as Tel Aviv, in May-June 2011? Nicaraguans?

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 09:26:51 AM »
if not for the idf the arabs would invade and kill all the jews in judea and samaria. this can't be debated, its a fact.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »
if not for the idf the arabs would invade and kill all the jews in judea and samaoria. this can't be debated, its a fact.

However, in my opinion, arm the settlers with weapons and let them protect themselves...I believe they would be much more effective than the idf protection.  That's only because they wouldn't fight back with political correctness.  There are no innocent civilians when fighting the Muslim enemy.  And the Hitler loving Muslims are the biggest cowards when Jews fight like this.

I would put my money on the settlers if in this situation versus the current idf.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 01:05:30 PM »
thats ridiculous. how would the settlers defend themselves against egyptian, syrian or jordanian tanks and artillery and jets? they would all be killed. the muslims are cowards and incompetent but they still would easily kill the jewish pioneers simply by massively outgunning them. israelis need to all stick together and not be divided.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 01:33:24 PM »
A catch-22 situation.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 01:34:25 PM »
thats ridiculous. how would the settlers defend themselves against egyptian, syrian or jordanian tanks and artillery and jets? they would all be killed. the muslims are cowards and incompetent but they still would easily kill the jewish pioneers simply by massively outgunning them. israelis need to all stick together and not be divided.

Just like when the Israelis were out gunned in 1948?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 07:46:59 PM »
Just like when the Israelis were out gunned in 1948?

You don't really want to rely on miracles do you?  The settlers can handle a few Arab terrorists but not fully equipped armies.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 07:50:44 PM »
You don't really want to rely on miracles do you?  The settlers can handle a few Arab terrorists but not fully equipped armies.

If they are armed well, they can defeat them.  They will not fight nice like the idf.

If they only had rocks, stones, and prayer books, then they would be relying on miracles.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2012, 07:53:17 PM »
Dude, who made a joke out of the northern border, getting as far as Tel Aviv, in May-June 2011? Nicaraguans?

Who put Judea and Samaria in Jewish hands?  Who put together the incredible fighting force that saved the Jews of Israel in 1948 and 1967?  You are good at putting down Israel and the IDF but you have still not explained how Jews will be able to live in Eretz Yisrael without the nation and the Army.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2012, 07:56:07 PM »
If they are armed well, they can defeat them.  They will not fight nice like the idf.

If they only had rocks, stones, and prayer books, then they would be relying on miracles.

Are they going to have their own Airforce and Navy?  Are the Jews of Judea and Samaria going to in effect, have their own nations.  The Egyptians do and they have the most modern and sophisticated weapons.