Author Topic: a nice christmas song  (Read 512 times)

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
a nice christmas song
« on: January 11, 2012, 01:44:20 PM »
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: a nice christmas song
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 08:58:06 AM »
What makes this video funny for me are all the different accent impressions. It's true though Europe is being invaded big time and the European leadership is encouraging it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 09:46:56 AM »
Highly educative.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 01:37:55 PM »
This video is funny and sad at the same time
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 07:16:34 PM »
The truth is...europe deserves it.

With the exception of Serbia, Denmark and Italy, the rest of europe deserves to live under the rule of Islamic theocracy.

France, England, Germany, Finland are all anti-semitic countries!

I say what goes around comes around!

FALALALALALA!  >:(

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 09:26:59 PM »
I get a kick out of how many great Christmas songs were written by Jews!

Songs such as: The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire), Do They Know It’s Christmas? (Feed the World), Holly Jolly Christmas, I’ll Be Home for Christmas, It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Baby, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Silver Bells, Sleigh Ride, There’s No Place Like Home for the Holidays, and the most famous one of all -- White Christmas!

Wouldn't it be totally ironic if a goy wrote "Dreidle, Dreidle"!?!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 09:42:37 PM »

Songs such as: The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire), Do They Know It’s Christmas? (Feed the World), Holly Jolly Christmas, I’ll Be Home for Christmas, It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Baby, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Silver Bells, Sleigh Ride, There’s No Place Like Home for the Holidays, and the most famous one of all -- White Christmas!

Doubt it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 08:09:32 AM »

"Do they know it's Christmas" isn't a Christmas song, it's commie propaganda.