Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 750 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: January 15, 2012, 12:12:57 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:17:19 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Torah is what gives Jews the right to Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 11:35:58 AM »
Which is interesting coming from aryeh eldad because from what I understand he is personally not a religious guy or at least not observant.  But him acknowledging this point I think makes him nonetheless suited to be a better leader of israel than any prime minister including even Begin (you might say begin understood and accepted this point since he was a religious guy, but his terrible prime minister reign I think proves otherwise).

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »
True.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 02:26:03 PM »
Eldad is very accomplished as well.  He is head of plastic surgery at Haddassah Medical Center in Jerusalem.
He's got more brains in his left pinky finger than every Arab pea brain put together, since the beginning of creation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryeh_Eldad

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 04:32:12 PM »
Eldad is very accomplished as well.  He is head of plastic surgery at Haddassah Medical Center in Jerusalem.
He's got more brains in his left pinky finger than every Arab pea brain put together, since the beginning of creation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryeh_Eldad

His father was jewish hero Yisrael Eldad ZT"L as well.  Now that is yichus.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 04:35:34 PM »
I do have to wonder though, is he breaking away from National Union?  I hope he will stay united with them even if he is trying to bring in more people into his faction within that party.   It is not made clear in this video if he is forming his own separate party.