Author Topic: The hero Noam Federman: we must not condemn Tag Mechir or the Charedim - video  (Read 495 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The hero Noam Federman warns that we must not condemn the Tag Mechir (Price Tag) underground fighters or our Charedi brothers and sisters. We must defend Jews who are being persecuted by the evil Erev Rav establishment which seeks to destroy our connection to Torah Judaism.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I purposely picked the following story from a pro-Charedi web site to ask your reaction to this Chaim Ben Pesach
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/General+News/114833/Hoodlums-Attack-a-Bus-During-Eida-Protest.html
Hoodlums Attack a Bus During Eida Protest
(Sunday, January 15th, 2012)

Hoodlums taking part in the Eida Chareidis protest in Ramat Beit Shemesh Bet attacked a 417 bus passing through the protest area. Windows of the bus were smashed and a number of people required medical attention, Baruch Hashem all listed with light injuries.

The violent protest followed the arrest of members of the Eida on Sunday morning who allegedly are involved in a major tax evasion money-laundering operation that state officials involves tens of millions of shekels annually.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Arabs did the fire in tuba zangariya, as a local resident of the village proclaimed on tv (he was later shot at by fellow arabs for saying this).  The arabs are framing Jews so the israeli govt can persecute rightwing kids with no evidence against them.

I have wondered for a while if tag mechir really exists.  Katzelah of the ichud leumi, along with michael ben ari, came out and said that all mosque fires of the past 3 years were done by arabs and those falsely accusing Jews of these crimes should be charged w slander in court.  

What do you think?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 03:39:04 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I do find it suspicious that Tag Mechir hasn't really been that violent to the Arabs indicating that maybe it really isn't being done by settlers, but I could be wrong. Time will tell.