Author Topic: What Would Fruit Of Thy Loins Think?  (Read 8168 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What Would Fruit Of Thy Loins Think?
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 03:36:44 PM »
Fruit of thy loins/Get Thee Hence Satan really did make an impact that we feel to this day.  His writings were getting to be too much toward the end, but sometimes we do miss him.  But we have so many new members, we can move on.

I don't miss him.

:laugh: Your bluntness is hilarious!

ftf

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 03:43:18 PM »
I love it when people just say what they mean without any evasion, like in the debate I was hving with a muslim recently inw hich we were both very friendly but both clearly stated that we each believed that the other was unintentionally following Satan.

Scriabin's bluntness is one of the reasons why I am his fan.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 03:51:57 PM »
I love it when people just say what they mean without any evasion, like in the debate I was hving with a muslim recently inw hich we were both very friendly but both clearly stated that we each believed that the other was unintentionally following Satan.

Scriabin's bluntness is one of the reasons why I am his fan.

All this talk of "fans" could lead to favouritism, particuarly among the moderators.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »
I talk to Fruit quite often and he is a different person to what he is perceived to be here.
Is he your BOOOY-friend?  ;) :D ;D Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh-nyeh-nyeh-nyeh!

(Just kidding, Sarah. Maybe.  ;))

In all seriousness, I do believe you. He strikes me as an extremely bright guy who really does care about Israel and the Western world with some big mental issues. I know that Chaim said he was evil, and I understand how hearing word of the content of his recent posts via Jimmy and Yacov could definitely give that impression, but I never really thought so. But yeah, he needs some help that we can't provide here at JTF.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2007, 03:48:36 PM »
 :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 04:06:12 PM »
I kinda of liked him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03