Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: January 15, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:16:14 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 100 Evangelical Christian leaders endorse Santorum
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 06:43:13 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/santorum-wins-backing-of-social-conservative-leaders/

BRENHAM, Tex. — Evangelical leaders pursued a last-ditch effort on Saturday to exert influence in the Republican presidential primary race, voting to support the candidacy of Rick Santorum in hopes of undercutting Mitt Romney’s march to the nomination.

A week before the South Carolina primary, a group of more than 100 influential Christian conservatives gathered at a ranch here and voted overwhelmingly to rally behind Mr. Santorum. An organizer described the vote as an “unexpected supermajority,” a decision that was intended to help winnow the Republican field and consolidate the opposition to Mr. Romney.

The Christian Conservatives better hope they don't winnow and consolidate themselves into four more years of our sitting president.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 03:19:46 AM »
I'm not sure what to think of this move either. It's true we don't really want Romney but would we rather have him than Obama? Probably.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 10:44:54 PM »
I'd rather see 100 influential evangelicals denounce Israeli fascist ethnic cleansings--and to hell with what the Arab Defense League and other pseudo-Semitic organizations say to that.