Author Topic: Olmerts lesbian ultra leftist daughter demands gays parade through Yerushalayim  (Read 6846 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1181813082980&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

'Right to parade is like right to vote'
By JPOST.COM STAFF
Print Subscribe 
E-mail Toolbar 

As tensions continued to rise on Wednesday ahead of Thursday's Gay Pride Parade in Jerusalem, Dana Olmert, daughter of Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, compared the right to march in the parade to the right to vote.

"The question of 'Why in Jerusalem?' is like asking why we need to give people voting rights," she said in an interview with Army Radio. "The Gay Pride Parade is a political event. It's an expression of political activism - you don't ask permission to do it."

Haredi leaders want protests to stop
Olmert's daughter, an activist for the gay and lesbian community in Israel, added that as far as she was concerned, explaining why the parade should be held in Jerusalem was like explaining why the Jewish or Arab people were not inferior to others.

"This sounds just shocking, and anyone who asks this question, I answer and tell them, 'I'm sorry, I have nothing to say to you,'" she said.

"The question isn't whether we're allowed or not allowed to march; the question is whether we're allowed to express ourselves in a homophobic manner in Israeli society and how we could make it so the parade is not allowed," she added.

"In every place that there is subjugation, resistance is created," Olmert said. "Even if it is embryonic at this stage, it will get bigger, because even in haredi society, there are gays and lesbians."

She expressed hope that "all this ongoing controversy between the gay and lesbian community and the haredim has caused these people to feel that they are not alone, and that they can, in any number of ways, break out of this ghetto of oppression in which they live."

Meanwhile, the High Court of Justice rejected a petition against the parade on Wednesday - one of many that have been filed against the event.

Earlier Wednesday morning, police arrested 12 haredi protesters from Bnei Brak for allegedly throwing stones at cars along Route 4 in opposition to the parade.

Various leading rabbis and yeshiva heads have forbidden their students to take part in violent protests, as damage to property is an unjustified transgression of Torah law.

However, Magen David Adom crews were preparing to monitor the event in case of clashes between the groups.
She's ugly i bet she can'nt find a lesbian girlfriend
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 06:52:29 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
She's a product of her environment, you know.  Seeing the kind of man that Olmert is, it is no surprise that his daughter grew up to be a slot licker.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

The righteous, G_d fearing children of Israel should rise up and put these sodomites and dung eaters to death.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Her whole family are leftistsand his sons do not live in Israel olmert's sons never served in the IDF
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Bring out the molotovs.

The die-hard queers that incite others and they must go.
(they should be exiled or shot if they won't tone it down)

I support brutal suppression of gay culture.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
The righteous, G_d fearing children of Israel should rise up and put these sodomites and dung eaters to death.

I'm pretty sure that two gay parades ago a Hassidic man jumped out of the counter-protest crowd and stabbed three queers. He's sitting in prison right now. I wonder if Chaim was prime minister, if he would pardon this guy or not. A good question to ask on ASK JTF.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
Isn't Dana Olmert beautiful?!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Great pic, Mifletzet!
 She looks like a Jewish version of Rosie O'Donnell...  another a piece of dreck!

newman

She's safe. Neither Gaza sand apes or harlem baboons would rape that.
......Not without 12 Budweisers and a fifth of Hose Cuervo under the belt. :o

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
This is typical mentality coming from a leftist fascist.  She sees the gay pride march as a political event, but doesn't want to give the right to the religious Jews to protest the parade, something that is ALSO a political event.  Like all leftist fascists, they bend the rules for their own purposes.

Her personality matches her facial features quite well.  She is an evil witch inside and out with her huge schnoz and chin.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 10:17:53 AM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: She can'nt find a girlfriend?

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: She can'nt find a girlfriend?

....not with 2 legs that is. :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
Here's Dana with her "lunchbox" luvva.

It has been repeatedly shown that Hamites and Ishmaelites are not fussy about female looks or penchants - they would simply throw a Bedouin birthing-rug or sack over Dana's face and do the "mitzva"!

The Shaar Hagilgulim states that most homosexuals have reincarnated souls of women and lesbians the reincarnated souls of men - a special nisayon, tikkun, and punishment if they lapse - as most do!

Although lesbianism is viewed as an immorality in the Halacha, it is not a capital offence, unlike homosexuality!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:09:16 PM by Mifletzet »

newman

Here's Dana with her "lunchbox" luvva.

It has been repeatedly shown that Hamites and Ishmaelites are not fussy about female looks or penchants - they would simply throw a Bedouin birthing-rug or sack over Dana's face and do the "mitzva"!

The Shaar Hagilgulim states that most homosexuals have reincarnated souls of women and lesbians the reincarnated souls of men - a special nisayon, tikkun, and punishment if they lapse - as most do!

Although lesbianism is viewed as an immorality in the Halacha, it is not a capital offfence, unlike homosexuality!

......come to think of it, an arab would hump a rattlesnake with a festered butt if someone held it's head.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Listen, I dont care what two faggots or dykes do in there own home, If it cant hurt nobody on the outside fine. You cant arrest them in that case. Now to march around Jerusalem, the HOLIEST city on earth is a desecration of G-ds name. If I were police chief I would have shoot to kill orders on these people flat out. To have that filthy, evil, disgusting behavior in Jerusalem should not be tolerated and I hope the citizens take swift actions against this parade by any means.

newman

........Too right. Behind closed doors they can have sodomy 'til they're cross-eyed and eat each other's dung 'til they bust. Desecration of G_d's residence on Earth, however is beyond the beyonds. A machine gun death and a quicklime grave for these brown-hatters!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Maybe that college in California would grant Gayna Buttholmert and her dyke girlfriends sanctuary if Chaim took power and dropped the axe on the fags.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer

She's safe. Neither Gaza sand apes or harlem baboons would rape that.
......Not without 12 Budweisers and a fifth of Hose Cuervo under the belt. :o
:P

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Let them march...right into the Dome of the Rock...that way we can kill two birds with one stone(or a bunker busting bomb!) ;D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

Let them march...right into the Dome of the Rock...that way we can kill two birds with one stone(or a bunker busting bomb!) ;D

fags and the knob of the rock......they're both aboninations. Bombs away!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
fags and the knob of the rock......they're both aboninations. Bombs away!
Fags like to sit on the Knob of the Rock!  :D ;D :D