Author Topic: Intended Rape Victim Kills Attacker  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Intended Rape Victim Kills Attacker
« on: January 20, 2012, 12:14:24 AM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Intended Rape Victim Kills Attacker
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 12:19:19 AM »
Get ready for murder charges to be filed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 01:08:04 AM »
This story refutes what Axl says... I think the woman shot the man and was not charged...

woman shoots, kills intruder
"I think I've killed him"

An intruder who broke into a Lincoln County woman's home was killed early Friday when the woman armed herself and shot him.

Donna Jackson, 57, was asleep when she heard Billy Dean Riley pounding on her back door about 12:45 a.m., Sheriff Chuck Mangion said.

While on the phone with a 911 dispatcher, Jackson went to investigate an More..d Riley tossed a patio table through the glass door before coming inside. She fired one blast from a 16-gauge shotgun, hitting him in the chest, Mangion said.

Deputies arrived at the rural home in the 352100 block of East 800 Road south of Cushing and found Riley, 53, of Sparks lying dead.

Mangion said he smelled of alcohol and had a lengthy history of drug and alcohol offenses.

Riley and his sister, who authorities said was also heavily intoxicated, had been driving east of the woman's house when Riley crashed his pickup truck. It wasn't immediately clear why he went to Jackson's home.

Mangion said the woman was not arrested and appears to have acted in self-defense. She was alone when Riley came to the house.

Jackson was shaken up, but unhurt, Mangion said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 02:59:34 PM »
She did the right thing. He chose his path and as sad as that is, he could have chosen differently.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 07:47:18 AM »
She did the right thing. He chose his path and as sad as that is, he could have chosen differently.
Yes she did... The moment he broke down the door he was barking up the wrong tree... She could have hit him with a few rounds of bird shot that might have stopped him instead of killing him however in this case it seems she did society a favor by putting him out... Laws should clearly be in place on the books that allow people to protect themselves from intruders inside their own homes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 08:37:34 AM »
Yes she did... The moment he broke down the door he was barking up the wrong tree... She could have hit him with a few rounds of bird shot that might have stopped him instead of killing him however in this case it seems she did society a favor by putting him out... Laws should clearly be in place on the books that allow people to protect themselves from intruders inside their own homes.

She might not have survived then. People who are full of adrenaline and/or drugs and rage may not be fazed by a nonlethal injury. Sometimes even mortal wounds have no impact on them for a while.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 09:24:00 AM »

If I hit someone with a rifle and they go down they'd better hope it kills them on the first shot. I think if someone breaks into your house you should be able to do anything you need to do in order to incapacitate them completely up to and including killing them

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 01:47:30 AM »
in this day and age if you shoot someone 9 times your guilty. In NY thats the case. One more reason I cannot wait till I move out of this state!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 02:28:49 AM »
in this day and age if you shoot someone 9 times your guilty. In NY thats the case. One more reason I cannot wait till I move out of this state!

9 times with a .22 caliber.... That is a small caliber weapon and it would require more than 9 to take down an animal like this... Apparently he was OK enough to run into the backyard and die...

"She was telling him that she has money and please don’t hurt her," an official with the Gwinnet County Police Department said. "He forced her into her bedroom [and] once inside…she retrieved a .22-caliber pistol and shot him several times." It was reported by another news outlet that she in fact shot him nine times.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110811121820AAZqhfX
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14