Author Topic: JTF thoughts on secular Muslims  (Read 7200 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: JTF thoughts on secular Muslims
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2012, 12:43:20 PM »
I tried the first suggestion a year ago to the girl I told you about. Her response was "I will always be a muslim"
Going further will make the truth bleak to her and her family.

I told them I'm not forcing them to leave their islam, but research facts about their own history at least and see what this cult has done to the world like in India when the muslims invaded and massacred 80 million Hindus and Buddhists, destroyed their holy sites and to this day are still killing them.
Instead, she subscribes to the crap about all the prophets were muslim and all the fairy tale BS. I also informed her family that Indonesia was a Hindu nation along her ancestors and they did not believe it.

We need the Moshiach to eliminate this pathetic cult and bring peace to the world nations. Either that, or dump the muzzies to the arctic ocean and let them freeze to prevent all these mass killings.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2012, 01:26:20 PM »
In what way does she really like you

Like brother and sister. Known her since she was a 8 y/o and now wants to reunite with me.
Her big sister is the one I liked to get a relationship out from but that's a no go since I told her I left islam. Their family used to serve me meals.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2012, 02:15:02 PM »
Like brother and sister. Known her since she was a 8 y/o and now wants to reunite with me.
Her big sister is the one I liked to get a relationship out from but that's a no go since I told her I left islam. Their family used to serve me meals.

So you used to be Muslim?  Tell us more.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2012, 02:37:23 PM »

WOW!!!   I think this kind of information needs to be presented to us early on.

Yes, please tell us your story...    For the sake of this forum, you need to let us know the circumstances.   

Also, how did you find out about our forum?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2012, 02:47:51 PM »
He talks about it in ask the Noachide.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2012, 04:16:13 PM »

Yes, please tell us your story...    For the sake of this forum, you need to let us know the circumstances.   

I remember he said he was an x-muslim of Yemenite decent right when he joined the forum.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2012, 05:13:22 PM »
I remember he said he was an x-muslim of Yemenite decent right when he joined the forum.

Oh, my bad.  I was just assuming he hadnt mentioned it from reading Dr. Dan's post.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2012, 05:47:04 PM »

Yeah my story is in the poster thread. I found this site through watching Chaim ben videos on youtube. It made sense from a neutral point of view. So I saw one of his videos making a speech about these atrocities happening in many continents around the world. Christians are persecuted, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, etc. Days went by, the video got flagged off youtube by some users. This is when I decided to join Jtf in the fight against global islamization and support zionism.

I'm relying on Judaism to stop islam.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2012, 06:02:24 PM »
Yeah my story is in the poster thread. I found this site through watching Chaim ben videos on youtube. It made sense from a neutral point of view. So I saw one of his videos making a speech about these atrocities happening in many continents around the world. Christians are persecuted, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, etc. Days went by, the video got flagged off youtube by some users. This is when I decided to join Jtf in the fight against global islamization and support zionism.

I'm relying on Judaism to stop islam.

wow!   ok, a delayed welcome.  Glad to have someone here who has left Islam.  Gives the forum a new perspective.  Do you consider yourself more secular or more religious?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2012, 08:19:56 PM »
wow!   ok, a delayed welcome.  Glad to have someone here who has left Islam.  Gives the forum a new perspective.  Do you consider yourself more secular or more religious?

Thx, always been non-religious. Now an ounce more religious with the Seven laws. Too risky to convert anyway.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2012, 11:08:35 PM »
בס''ד

Yasser Arafat, Saddam Hussein, Bashar Assad, and Abdul Gamel Nasser are all examples of secular Muslims.

The secular Muslims of the PLO and Fatah have murdered far more Jews than the religious Muslims of Hezballah and Hamas.

If someone identifies as a Muslim, they are identifying with a Nazi religion that calls for genocide against all non-Muslims.

If someone disagrees with the genocidal commands of Mohammed in the Koran and the Hadith, then they are not a Muslim. It is not like a Jew who is secular and does not accept the Torah. A secular Jew is still a Jew because the Jews are a people. Muslims are not a people, they are a religion. If you reject the teachings of the Muslim religion, you are not a Muslim.

Of course, there are Muslims who are "nice" and "polite" because it is in their interest to act that way. But if there is a war between Israel and the Muslim world, you can be sure that they side with their fellow Muslims. So they are siding with the purveyors of genocide and holocaust.

The Iranians fanatically supported Khomeini and the Muslim terrorist Nazis for decades. But now some of the younger Iranians are suffocating under the oppressive and corrupt rule of the ayatollahs and mullahs. They do not oppose the Iranian regime because of moral concern over the regime's desire to perpetrate a holocaust against Israel. On the contrary, many opponents of the regime support the nuclear-bombing program. But they want more freedom and opportunity for themselves. This does not make them moral or good people. If their personal lives were freer and more prosperous, they would be supporting the genocidal goals of the regime as they did for decades.

In conclusion, the only good Muslim is a former Muslim.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2012, 06:15:20 AM »
In conclusion, the only good Muslim is a former Muslim.
Or a... use your imagination.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2012, 07:14:43 AM »
Thx, always been non-religious. Now an ounce more religious with the Seven laws. Too risky to convert anyway.

How did you discover noahidism
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2012, 08:23:16 AM »
I tried the first suggestion a year ago to the girl I told you about. Her response was "I will always be a muslim"
Going further will make the truth bleak to her and her family.

There's nothing wrong with truth. I think she's made her choice though. She has chosen to follow the teachings of a murderous pedophile and self-identify as his follower. This is an evil choice that she's made of her own free will.

I told them I'm not forcing them to leave their islam, but research facts about their own history at least and see what this cult has done to the world like in India when the muslims invaded and massacred 80 million Hindus and Buddhists, destroyed their holy sites and to this day are still killing them.
Instead, she subscribes to the crap about all the prophets were muslim and all the fairy tale BS. I also informed her family that Indonesia was a Hindu nation along her ancestors and they did not believe it.

Maybe they're afraid to face the truth but if they are going to ever choose to be good people then rejecting Islam and its evil teachings is a prerequisite to that.

We need the Moshiach to eliminate this pathetic cult and bring peace to the world nations. Either that, or dump the muzzies to the arctic ocean and let them freeze to prevent all these mass killings.

Muzsicles, well that's one way they can be made 'good'.  :::D

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2012, 09:46:56 AM »
Btw, why are there self-hating Jews?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2012, 09:53:35 AM »
The only good muslim is an extinct muslim.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2012, 12:13:32 PM »
Btw, why are there self-hating Jews?

We could spend forever talking about this phenomenon.

I think that it stems from leftism.... Jews wanting to prove to the world that they are 'tolerant' and 'progressive'.  The same thing exists with gentiles... but maybe not quite as extreme.

Its a mental disorder for sure.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2012, 12:24:58 PM »
How did you discover noahidism

Short story: it is Christianity introduced me to Judaism and Noahide laws. I researched about Christianity for some time being it branched from Judaism, I found that Jesus was raised a Jew, the OT is the First Five books of Moses, Christians believe Jews received the Torah from the creator and Muslims for that matter, and it seems logical Christians automatically believe in the first monotheistic faith.

Turn downs I could not accept Christianity are incomplete/lost written gospels, non-existent kosher laws and idolatry. Sorry fellow Christians 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
Short story: it is Christianity introduced me to Judaism and Noahide laws. I researched about Christianity for some time being it branched from Judaism, I found that Jesus was raised a Jew, the OT is the First Five books of Moses, Christians believe Jews received the Torah from the creator and Muslims for that matter, and it seems logical Christians automatically believe in the first monotheistic faith.

Turn downs I could not accept Christianity are incomplete/lost written gospels, non-existent kosher laws and idolatry. Sorry fellow Christians 

I think its great that you found something to fill the void.  The only thing I would suggest for you is to try to surround yourself with likeminded people.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2012, 10:43:35 PM »
I think its great that you found something to fill the void.  The only thing I would suggest for you is to try to surround yourself with likeminded people.

Thx again. you see that is the difficult part finding common like minded people when family is involved in my situation.
Forgot to add, rabbi Yosef Mizrachi convinced me to Judaism with his lectures. If it wasn't for him, I don't think I would become a Noahide.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2012, 03:02:22 PM »
בס''ד

BTW the recent slaughter of 74 Muslims by their fellow Muslims at a soccer game in Egypt is another example of the barbaric behavior of "secular" Muslims. All of the brutal killers at that soccer game were secular Muslims.

Conclusion? Islam breeds a culture of murderous cruelty, jealousy and barbarism among both devout believers and non-observant Muslims.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2012, 03:24:40 PM »
בס''ד

BTW the recent slaughter of 74 Muslims by their fellow Muslims at a soccer game in Egypt is another example of the barbaric behavior of "secular" Muslims. All of the brutal killers at that soccer game were secular Muslims.

Conclusion? Islam breeds a culture of murderous cruelty, jealousy and barbarism among both devout believers and non-observant Muslims.

However, can it be argued that secular muslims raised in American culture are barbaric as well?  Certainly all over the Middle East and Africa you have this type of insanity amongst all muslims who are secular or religious.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2012, 04:07:55 PM »
However, can it be argued that secular muslims raised in American culture are barbaric as well?  Certainly all over the Middle East and Africa you have this type of insanity amongst all muslims who are secular or religious.

This all comes back to whether or not they actually truly 'Leave' Islam.   

If a boy were raised in the third reich, and then came to the US after WWII...  would he be considered a friend or an enemy?

That all depends upon weather he leaves/denounces Naziism....   But If he says he's not a 'practicing' Nazi... that is not good enough...   He has to go another step further and denounce it altogether.... otherwise... he is not to be trusted.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2012, 11:59:13 PM »
בס''ד

Yeah ironically they were secular Muslims..
Upbringing societal issues?