Author Topic: Pro Jewish Music of all kinds.  (Read 86847 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Pro Jewish Music of all kinds.
« Reply #450 on: October 16, 2013, 03:03:10 AM »
Maybe a few more and then I'll call it quits...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #451 on: October 19, 2013, 01:52:57 PM »
Are you guys ready for new Jewish Metal?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #452 on: October 26, 2013, 11:02:01 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #453 on: November 04, 2013, 12:05:55 AM »
An interview, session with Ari Lesser...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #454 on: December 25, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #455 on: December 25, 2013, 04:54:37 PM »
Thanks Tag... I loved that video... Breslovers are nationalists...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #456 on: December 25, 2013, 09:55:32 PM »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #457 on: December 26, 2013, 12:03:29 AM »
 8)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #458 on: December 26, 2013, 01:23:32 AM »
Hey Tag, since you got me all 'whipped up' with Na Nach music. I just threw together a 'montage video' using some old mp3's of Na Nach rock I downloaded some years ago...

My Fire Will Burn + The Song of Redemption (along with Na Nach images I downloaded)...