Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

And the Islamic Outrage of the Day Is.....A Mozart Opera!

(1/1)

stevefromqueens:
I kid you not. Yesterday the Berlin State Opera concelled its performance of Mozart's "Idomeneo", about a tyrranical despot, because they were afraid of Muslim violence over a scene in which Mohammad's head is featured (so is the head of Jesus, but notice they are not worried about Christians going nuts over this!). It is no secret that the Germans are so afraid of their past that they are loathe to enforce any law agains any ethnic group for fear they will be called Nazis. So they allow the Muslim population of Germany to now dictate what music they can hear and operas they can stage. I have never seen such cowardice in the face of so insane an enemy. It would not surprise me if the Muslims in France start demanding that the statues and paintings at the Louvre be veiled or covered. The European world has given the rest of us so much in arts of painting, music, sculpture, theatre and writing. The Muslim world has contributed little to this - Islamic painting, design and sculpture is made up basically of geometric design since it is against the Koran (so what else is new?) to protray a living being - for to do so would be to mock God. Their music is hardly symphonic or complex, and their writing consists of the usual religious texts and some poetry and legends. It is outrageous that the civilization that has given the world so much allows itself to be dictated to by a culture that has given little except religious fanaticism. I have posted a picture of this "outrageous" opera - does anyone see anything here except art?

davkakach:
Let Europe pay for all the evil that it has inflicted upon the Jewish people.
I have no sympathy for their self-inflicted multicultural woes.

stevefromqueens:
I don't feel sorry for Europe itself, they have made their own beds and filled those beds with the dregs of the Islamic world. But I do fear for the cultural jewels that are harbored in Europe - the Muslim idiots would tear down Michelangelo's Sistine and Moses, and would burn down the Louvre.

Alex:
Bastards...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version