Poll

who's ready for another dose of askjtf again?

yes yes..dying ftom withdrawal
12 (54.5%)
no, have to focus on the elections first.
10 (45.5%)
what's askjtf?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: with chaim's permission...askjtf poll  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
with chaim's permission...askjtf poll
« on: January 31, 2012, 02:26:52 PM »
 :o
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: with chaim's permission...askjtf poll
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 03:09:01 PM »
I think the election-video's are more bound to attract more people because they are more interesting for people to watch since it concentrates on a big, current issue.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 03:31:46 PM »
Dr Dan

You really asked some some really great questions on ask JTF though I think we should really concentrate on the election for now.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 04:13:02 PM »

My personal belief is that the elections won't change anything as far as Israel is concerned. Israel must act alone and take her destiny in her own hands, whoever is President of the USA. In a way, it's even worse for Israel when Republicans are in charge in America because it gives most Israelis a spurious sense of security - just as it is even worse for Israel when the Likud is in charge rather than the left.
However, these elections are important for America and Americans. So I guess the decision depends on where JTF wants to focus its attention right now, on America or on Israel ?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 04:29:18 PM »
My personal belief is that the elections won't change anything as far as Israel is concerned. Israel must act alone and take her destiny in her own hands, whoever is President of the USA. In a way, it's even worse for Israel when Republicans are in charge in America because it gives most Israelis a spurious sense of security - just as it is even worse for Israel when the Likud is in charge rather than the left.
However, these elections are important for America and Americans. So I guess the decision depends on where JTF wants to focus its attention right now, on America or on Israel ?
I disagree with your assesment. Not only concerning the Iranian nuclear program, aslo, and mainly, concerning the piece-mil process. If Osama is re-elected, he would ceaselessly and obsessively try to pressure, scare, and extort Israel to commit a full withdrawal to the Auschwitz lines. Obama only temporarily eased his holocaust promotion efforts because he needs the stupid American Jews to keep supporting him and financing him. If you remember, at certain points earlier in his term, it seemed like Jewish support was starting to crumble because of his extraordinary measures to humiliate and boss around the Israeli government. But it was but a tea spoon of what he would unleash if he is elected for a second term.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »
I disagree with your assesment. Not only concerning the Iranian nuclear program, aslo, and mainly, concerning the piece-mil process. If Osama is re-elected, he would ceaselessly and obsessively try to pressure, scare, and extort Israel to commit a full withdrawal to the Auschwitz lines. Obama only temporarily eased his holocaust promotion efforts because he needs the stupid American Jews to keep supporting him and financing him. If you remember, at certain points earlier in his term, it seemed like Jewish support was starting to crumble because of his extraordinary measures to humiliate and boss around the Israeli government. But it was but a tea spoon of what he would unleash if he is elected for a second term.

The Israelis should not be afraid of Obama's pressure. They should disregard Obama and ignore him. Just as they shouldn't wait for America's permission if there is an existential threat upon them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 05:17:57 PM »
The Israelis should not be afraid of Obama's pressure. They should disregard Obama and ignore him. Just as they shouldn't wait for America's permission if there is an existential threat upon them.

Israel is like a battered wife at this point. Too scared to go at it alone... Will always return to her batter...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 06:38:37 PM »
How about a compromise?
There could be a written Ask JTF where each person asks Chaim ONE YES or NO question and he replies by WRITING yes or no. It would not take long and we would get a little piece of Chaim's mind.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 01:44:21 AM »
our craving for askJTF needs to take a back seat until election season is over

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 03:18:52 AM »
How about a compromise?
There could be a written Ask JTF where each person asks Chaim ONE YES or NO question and he replies by WRITING yes or no. It would not take long and we would get a little piece of Chaim's mind.

I disagree. This kind of programme is interesting if and only if Chaim elaborates. He is an excellent speaker, let him talk ! What is the value of a YES or NO answer ? The point is to have the reasons and the details.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 03:23:05 AM »
Israel is like a battered wife at this point. Too scared to go at it alone... Will always return to her batter...

Interesting metaphor. So Israel is punished for having married Gentile America.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 03:51:25 AM »
Interesting metaphor. So Israel is punished for having married Gentile America.

Indeed this was one of my thoughts...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 07:51:29 AM »
I voted for the second option, that we have to focus on the elections right now.

On the other hand I really would like Ask JTF to come back after this year is over and we know who the president will be.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2012, 04:20:04 PM »
Either way I will respect Chaim's choices and priorities. I miss AJTF but the election is very important.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 06:04:38 PM »
Agreed. As much as I enjoy the Ask JTF programs every week, the election is far more inportant.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision