Author Topic: Wild Monkey Charged with eating brains of his homeless murder victim  (Read 2519 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Wild Monkey Charged with eating brains of his homeless murder victim
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »
:::D

The problem with your argument t h j is that blacks commit crimes out of proportion to their population. I see more of these types of bizarre stories from them even though it's true that people from other groups do things like that too.

I think cannibalism is rooted in a more primitive mindset. In the hunter-gatherer past of all peoples, it was practiced to some degree. Today the modern cannibals can mostly be found in sub-Saharan Africans and in Australoids like those in Papua New Guinea (unless there's a famine or major starvation when almost any group of people can become cannibalistic). There might still be something lingering in the culture related to cannibalism because it was such a common practice in Africa before their ancestors were brought here. Every news story I've seen for the past several years that had a cannibalism aspect to it involved a black perpetrator. I don't know why there is this connection but there is.

It's true that there were cases of non-blacks doing the same thing, like Jeffrey Dahmer. It just seems to happen more often from blacks for some reason.

Prove it. Post evidence and statistics.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2012, 04:13:39 PM »
I said it seems. In other words it seems to me from the stories I've seen about these types of crimes, that black perpetrators outnumber non-black perpetrators when it comes to cannibalism. I'm not actively looking for those types of stories most of the time, but when I do see them, I remember the perps being black the majority of the time. If you can find evidence to the contrary I'll take a look at it, but I doubt anyone keeps official statistics on "black cannibalism rates" or "white cannibalism rates".

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2012, 04:24:28 PM »
I said it seems. In other words it seems to me from the stories I've seen about these types of crimes, that black perpetrators outnumber non-black perpetrators when it comes to cannibalism. I'm not actively looking for those types of stories most of the time, but when I do see them, I remember the perps being black the majority of the time. If you can find evidence to the contrary I'll take a look at it, but I doubt anyone keeps official statistics on "black cannibalism rates" or "white cannibalism rates".

Thanks for admitting to making a completely baseless and absurd claim.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »
Rubystars did you really mean more often from blacks or did you just mean mean disproportionately more from blacks? I'm pretty sure that slightly less than just as often from blacks is a reasonable default position based on other murder statistics, which would be disproportionately greater from blacks than from whites.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2012, 05:29:01 PM »

I didn't make any claims other than that it seems to be that way from looking at the news stories coming out. This was based in something, the actual news stories I've seen. If you can find actual statistics on cannibalism-specific crimes based on demographics, then I'll be happy to look at them. As it is, all I can go by is what I see reported in the news, which I think is also what you can go by.

Rubystars did you really mean more often from blacks or did you just mean mean disproportionately more from blacks? I'm pretty sure that slightly less than just as often from blacks is a reasonable default position based on other murder statistics, which would be disproportionately greater from blacks than from whites.

I think that it happens more often with blacks based on the news stories I've seen. Also modern cannibalism stories do tend to come from Africa such as the stories about pygmies being hunted for meat or African albinos being killed and their parts sold for magical rituals. It's demonstrably true that blacks commit crimes in general out of proportion to their population, but as I mentioned getting statistics on cannibalism crimes by demographics would be difficult.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2012, 06:34:39 PM »

I have found people need to have the black experience first hand to really understand it's full potential... G-d willing most people will never know what evil blacks really are capable of.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2012, 06:53:11 PM »
I have found people need to have the black experience first hand to really understand it's full potential... G-d willing most people will never know what evil blacks really are capable of.

You have an excellent point there. It's not that I think black people in general are necessarily inherently evil, and certainly individuals can be the exception that proves the rule, but you do have to be cautious in proportion to the very real increased risk of that population in general.

It's not racist to be smart about the risks associated with a high-crime demographic, or to notice that they are a high-crime demographic.

So many blacks have been brought up to HATE, with a passion. Most white people are too trusting, and don't want to judge badly other people, especially not based on race. There is deep and heavy programming there to keep them in check. Everything from public school, tv shows, popular music, and their own families indoctrinate them into being 'colorblind'. Most of them know they're not welcome at night in certain neighborhoods, but they use a sort of doublethink to avoid those situations. They don't want to actually admit, at least not openly, and often not even to themselves, that they see blacks as being more dangerous.

Blacks on the other hand have been raised to believe that all their troubles in life, from  not having enough money to not getting the job they want, etc. is all because of white racism. This message is reinforced by schools, media, etc. too. This creates a resentment and a hatred that is deep-seated and very difficult to dislodge.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2012, 09:10:45 PM »

How do you know that i'm not black myself?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2012, 10:01:59 PM »
What interest is that to me? If your black your black... Why should that make a difference in my position.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 10:09:53 PM »
What interest is that to me? If your black your black... Why should that make a difference in my position.

You're talking about people needing to have the "black experience"

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 10:24:17 PM »
Poor monkey wants to get smart..  :::D
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2012, 12:37:45 PM »

When we talk about populations, you realize that doesn't apply to individuals necessarily. Overall the black population has a greater tendency toward criminality, but that doesn't mean that any random black person is a criminal or would be more inclined to criminality (I say that with the caveat that I do think it's reasonable to be more cautious because of the larger overall trend). Overall, the black population and the white population are taught that the suffering of blacks is the fault of white people, but that doesn't make every black individual hate white people or every white individual be a self-loathing, apologetic person.

We have had black members of this site. If I recall correctly one of them was a well-respected moderator.

In my experience, black people know better than others what their community is often like and will tell it to me straight if the subject comes up. I've had pretty productive conversations about these things with reasonable black people. I had a black boss who used to tell me to let her know if any of her "cousins" came into the store, and she had all of us employees profile them. You can't put this down to racism, at least not in the sense of one race hating another race. She knew the score just as well as anybody else and was pro-active about it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2012, 07:48:04 PM »
I believe t_h_j is half black. He mentioned it casually in one of his posts a while back. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2012, 08:05:15 PM »
I believe t_h_j is half black. He mentioned it casually in one of his posts a while back. 

Yes, he mentioned that some time back... I don't have a problem with that...  The thing is that while he might be a fine upstanding person the vast majority of blacks are not fine and upstanding... Not talking about it is not going to change that fact.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2012, 10:24:39 PM »
Yes, he mentioned that some time back... I don't have a problem with that...  The thing is that while he might be a fine upstanding person the vast majority of blacks are not fine and upstanding... Not talking about it is not going to change that fact.

True it really doesn't change anything. It's not like we're personally attacking him or saying that HE is a certain way. Experience has taught us to be wary, this is not his fault but it's not our fault either. We'd be fools to blunder blindly forward as if we'd never learned anything.