Author Topic: ATTENTION JTFERS! Our English site will be down for a major upgrade late tonight  (Read 1473 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

G-d willing, we will be doing a major upgrade at about 1 AM Eastern time. Our English web site and forum will be down for a while. The down time could last up to several hours.

This will not affect our Hebrew web site and forum.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Thanks for letting us know. I'll be at work anyway but I'm glad the site is so well-maintained now :)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hopefully this will help us defeat the OJoker.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

All done, baruch Hashem!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
WOW!!!  Great job!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It seems there are spammers already.... What is up with that?

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,59703.0.html

Also it seems to have forgotten which messages I have read and which are new... Are you sure that the upgrade is complete?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is there anyone out there? The forum is being massively spammed and everyone is asleep...

Any moderators out there? This is going to get ugly by tomorrow morning...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I spoke too soon.  The spamming is now outrageous.  Also, under everyone's name, I see Red X's instead of whatever is supposed to be there.  They may be pictures or text, but I don't know. 

Okay, I'm sure the kinks will be worked out, G-d willing. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
It has been fixed.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:44:23 AM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It has been fixed.
It looks great!  :clap:
Thank you, Chaim and Shlomo, for all your hard work.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
I like this new fresh page. It looks very crisp and very nice on my screen good work Chaim and Sholmo

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Sorry we were down for a few minutes. I had to reboot the server for the new updates.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Wow the site looks great... I have only started to look around however my first impression is that I am going to like what I see... I checked in around 4am this morning and saw the early stages... Chaim and Shlomo were hard at work setting things to rights... Once again our forum is on the cutting edge with a bold new look... Great work as always Chaim and Shlomo.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I still like the old look... I am not one who likes changes. But all in all the forum is usable and looks good.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I still like the old look... I am not one who likes changes. But all in all the forum is usable and looks good.
Well as long as it looks good and is usable we are good to go... 8)   In my opinion it looks and runs great!!  In today's world we move forward not backwards ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I like the new look! It seems like everything is easier to read now.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I like this new, new look.  Much better than the previous new look (the first orange one).  I think you combined some aspects of the old look with the original new orange look to produce this new one.

My only complaint is it is very difficult to see who authored the threads.  Is there a better way to display that within the context of this nice new look?

• Gold Star JTF Member
Also for those of us using touch screens, could the button that says "post" be a little larger?  That would help a lot.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
  Great new look!  Is the timeout corner supposed to be public?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Great job,   Chaim and Sholmo!     Thanks!

One suggestion that I believe would boost JTF is if you can add a link on the Forum to the rest of the JTF website.   Especially the area that would enable people to make financial contributions.       There are some people who come to the JTF Forum without seeing the rest of the website.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
Great job,   Chaim and Sholmo!     Thanks!

One suggestion that I believe would boost JTF is if you can add a link on the Forum to the rest of the JTF website.   Especially the area that would enable people to make financial contributions.       There are some people who come to the JTF Forum without seeing the rest of the website.   

Good point, I agree.