Author Topic: No girls allowed on 'Red Tails' field trip  (Read 329 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
No girls allowed on 'Red Tails' field trip
« on: February 10, 2012, 02:09:42 PM »
Shows how much sexism there is in the black community:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/02/10/red-tails-no-girls-allowed-field-trip
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: No girls allowed on 'Red Tails' field trip
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 02:13:58 PM »
That's really ridiculous. Someone call the feminists and get them off of the lego company's case and onto a real case of discrimination. If I had to stay at school while all the boys went on a field trip I'd be really upset.

The fact that the movie is a bunch of left wing propaganda is beside the point, it's more fun to see a movie in a theater than to sit in a classroom and maybe have the option of watching a years-old movie on a small tv screen.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 03:51:58 PM »
That's really ridiculous. Someone call the feminists and get them off of the lego company's case and onto a real case of discrimination. If I had to stay at school while all the boys went on a field trip I'd be really upset.

Femenazis only care about bashing white christian and Jewish males though they usually ignore the machismo of Mexican culture and the extreme patriarchy of Mexico.

The fact that the movie is a bunch of left wing propaganda is beside the point, it's more fun to see a movie in a theater than to sit in a classroom and maybe have the option of watching a years-old movie on a small tv screen.

That would suck seriously.  I remember back in elementary school that they had this thing called bring your daughter to work day.  Of course that means that the boys weren't allowed to leave school to go to the work with their  parents.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 08:17:47 PM »
I remember hearing about that bring your daughter to work stuff. I agree that wasn't fair at all either.