Author Topic: Have to get surgery  (Read 963 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Have to get surgery
« on: February 04, 2012, 09:20:40 AM »
Well been getting severe pains and as some of you know right now I am traveling down in bogota Colombia. I went to a doctor and found out my gallbladder is inflamed and I have a large stone in my gallbladder. My wife pushed me to go, if she hadn't I would not have known as I went to several us doctors about the pain and they just gave me antibiotics for my kidneys. I've never had surgery before anyone that has would like to share their experience?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Have to get surgery
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 10:00:38 AM »
I never had surgery but you are in my prayers.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 10:03:06 AM »
Yes had on a disc it wasn't bad don't worry my sister had you're same problem she had it done on as a outpatient at N.Shore
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 03:27:03 PM »
I just had a similar situation from a benign tumor that was causing mucus buildup in my appendix and Illium.  I got it all removed, and am feeling fine now.

Was kinda surreal actually, I woke up from the surgery, and the first thing the nurse said was.... Steve Jobs just died.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 10:02:38 PM »
Good luck with the surgery man!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 10:26:46 PM »
Get well soon. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 04:13:36 AM »
Will you be safe having surgery in Colombia? Could you get a 2nd opinion in the USA and have the surgery there after telling the doctor here what the other doctor said? I hope you will be safe and feel better soon.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 01:39:04 PM »
I had a hernia operation back in December of 2006. My bowel slipped into my testicle sack. That's right. You read that correctly. My sack looked like a grapefruit. They did emergency surgery, and I could have died without it. If I survived that, you should be fine with yours.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 01:45:52 PM »
בס''ד

Why Colombia?

Medical care in the United States is much better than in Third World countries like Colombia.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 02:36:58 PM »
בס''ד

Why Colombia?

Medical care in the United States is much better than in Third World countries like Colombia.

That's what I was trying to say to him too but you said it much better in fewer words. I hope he takes the advice and goes back to the USA for surgery, as long as he makes sure he doesn't get an affirmative action surgeon.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 11:58:42 PM »
White Israelite,   I hope that surgery and/ or any method of treatment that you have leads to you feeling much better and very good health.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 08:09:27 AM »
I will be getting surgery in the US I return today. In defense of Colombia and the health xcare it's not the same as the us but it is high quality facilities and they did what they could. Had I not gone to the hospital here, i could have died. The staff were good to me and in the US I had these symptoms for about 3 years and I kept getting misdiagnosed in the US. Not to say our surgeons aren't some of the best in the world as it would be foolish to dispute which is why I am getting surgery in America and I am insured, but the Colombian doctors also deserve to be recognized and were good to me. Also remember Colombia is an ally to Israel and the only south American country to not recognize palestine

I'm glad you're ok WI, please keep us updated

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 09:16:00 AM »
I'm headed over to the doctor this morning in the US, going to show them the ultrasound and results and see what options I have. Hopefully won't require anymore blood work, tired of needles.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 10:07:55 AM »
Well I am headed over to the doctors to get blood taken, gotta take a SPF test to check if I have asthma and xrays. Tuesday is when I get my ultrasounds here in the US, going to be a fun week...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 03:39:33 PM »
good luck
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 06:04:07 AM »
I would suggest against any kind of alternative medicine for a serious internal issue like that, especially if it's causing you a lot of pain. I would get a second opinion from another doctor and see if they agree that you need surgery and ask them (make sure it's an MD, not a DO) if there are any viable alternatives.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 06:41:32 AM »
I don't care for doctors myself and up until now I have had very little to do with them... My last visit to one was about 20 years ago... This said I think what you are dealing with is serious and needs to be taken care of with a bit more than flushing out... It seems that you have been dealing with this for a while and problems like that don't improve over time... I worked with a guy for some years who had gallbladder problems the last year or so before he had it removed he would start developing pain in the early morning and become quite miserable... His doctor finally decided to remove the bad gallbladder and recommended it be done soon because he felt he could do it with Laparoscopic surgery... The guy had three small scar holes  left after the surgery and was up and around in less than a week... I think he was actually back to work in about 2 weeks... The doctor did caution him before the surgery that when they went in if the infection involved anything more than the gallbladder they would have to go in doing conventional surgery to clean things up...  This would have been more serious and have a much longer recovery time... My coworker had good results after his operation he really never complained of any problems caused by the gallbladder removal... I would get a few opinions and go with the best option... Unless the flushing out will clear the thing out once and for all I think your only putting things off..  Things might actually get to the point that the Laparoscopic surgery will not be in the picture... Best of luck with whatever you decide.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years