Author Topic: Great article about Quacks  (Read 653 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Great article about Quacks
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 10:04:00 AM »
Deja Vu, I was just reading that article Ruby.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 10:04:53 AM »
Cool. I thought it was worth sharing with the forum.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 10:11:36 AM »
I'm not opposed to doctors but I think most American physicians are horrible at diagnosing and cause a lot of people to end up taking the wrong medications or the medications have a lot of side effects that cause various other issues. My father used to work for the Pharmaceutical industry, and part of staying in business is by getting someone on medication rather than curing the issue.

I still think our surgeons are the best in the world, but in regards to quacks, they are a serious issue. It's true that vitamins help to "prevent" and keep you healthy and even certain fruits and vegetables, but that doesn't guarantee, and once you already have a disease, you really need to see a doctor.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 10:26:48 AM »
I'm not opposed to doctors but I think most American physicians are horrible at diagnosing and cause a lot of people to end up taking the wrong medications or the medications have a lot of side effects that cause various other issues. My father used to work for the Pharmaceutical industry, and part of staying in business is by getting someone on medication rather than curing the issue.

I always think people should get more than one doctor's opinion on a serious medical issue, and research medicines for themselves too and then discuss those risks with the pharmacist or doctor.

I still think our surgeons are the best in the world, but in regards to quacks, they are a serious issue. It's true that vitamins help to "prevent" and keep you healthy and even certain fruits and vegetables, but that doesn't guarantee, and once you already have a disease, you really need to see a doctor.

Right.