Author Topic: UK now dumping ground for rapists.  (Read 2589 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
UK now dumping ground for rapists.
« on: February 13, 2012, 11:29:48 AM »
Taken from yahoo news
A British man who carried out a horrific sex attack which drew parallels to The Silence
Of The Lambs has been told he will be deported from Australia to the UK.

Leslie Cunliffe posed as a policeman to kidnap a 21-year-old woman, then gagged, blindfolded and bound her, strapped a fake bomb to her body and raped her.

During the ordeal, she was tied to a chair that was bolted to the floor.

Cunliffe had also demanded a ransom of A\$1m (£650,000) from her family during the May 1999 attack in Geelong, near Melbourne.

Australian police compared the shed where he imprisoned the woman for seven hours to the "dungeon" from the 1991 film starring Sir Anthony Hopkins.

Cunliffe, who holds a British passport, served 12 years in prison.

He was moved to a detention centre pending the outcome of his appeal against his expulsion , but that has now been refused by Australian Federal Court Justice Julie Dodds-Streeton.

Authorities had already cancelled his visa on "character" grounds under a provision in the country's Immigration Act that allows them to expel people convicted of serious offences.

Cunliffe, who reportedly emigrated from Britain in 1967, is now in his 60s.

He is one of a series of ageing British sex offenders who have been deported back to the UK under Australia's tough immigration policy.

In July 2005 Robert Excell was deported after spending 37 years in Australian prisons for child sex convictions dating back to 1965, when he raped a seven-year-old boy.

Excell was born in the UK and emigrated when he was 10, but never took citizenship.

Convicted murderer and serial rapist Simon Wilson, who had lived in Australia since he was two, was sent back to Britain in January 2008 after being released on licence from a life sentence for killing an elderly woman with up to 100 punches.

Three months later he attacked and tried to rape a frail 71-year-old woman in Camden, north London.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Re: UK now dumping ground for rapists.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
The DUSTBIN of the world !   >:(

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 09:13:20 PM »
Let's just hope Britain doesn't turn into any kind of colony for sex offenders.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 11:19:02 PM »
Britain is now our Devils Island for convicts ! >:(