Author Topic: Evangelicals: Knights in Shining Armor or Trojan Horse?  (Read 5752 times)

newman

Re: Evangelicals: Knights in Shining Armor or Trojan Horse?
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 03:26:15 AM »
My father said that one of his friends was approached by a missionary and they started arguing.  He asked the missionary, "how much do you really love your savior?"  He answered, "with all my heart".  "More than money?"  "Yes". "Then prove it."  "How can I prove it to you."  "Give me $100".  After some thought, the missionary gave the guy $100 and this was the 70's so it was a lot of money then.  The guy bought something nice with the money.    ;D True story. 

I'll give you a better trick than that. Jesus said his true followers would be able to pick up serpents and drink poison and it wouldn't harm them. I just quote that then challenge the silly beggers to pick up a red belly black snake and have a shot of cyonide before they preach to me. That buggers them up real quick. :laugh: :laugh:

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 03:29:21 AM »
I'm going to lock this thread in a few minutes, it's going off topic and causing infighting so go write your last replies now or never.  Just to clear anything up, Jews hate missionaries and that includes hidden missionary activities.  So if anyone here is trying to missionize in any way, then leave.  If you want to join us to save western civilization and Israel with no alternative motives then stay.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 03:36:35 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 03:38:17 AM »
I'm going to lock this thread in a few minutes, it's going off topic and causing infighting so go write your last replies now or never.  Just to clear anything up, Jews hate missionaries and that includes hidden missionary activities.  So if anyone here is trying to missionize in any way, then leave.  If you want to join us to save western civilization and Israel with no alternative motives then stay.

amen