Author Topic: Al Jazeera 2009 Documentary on the Kahanist Movement in Judea and Samaria  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
Although this post is a little out of date due to me refusing to watch the bias documentaries usually made by Al Jazeera, I have just finished watching the Al Jazeera made documentary called - Israel: rise of the right.

Firstly, I was very shocked by how unbiased and informative this specific documentary was for Al Jazeera, Usually their interviews, documentaries and news portal are the definition of Islamic propaganda. Although not friendly to us, It is not brutal either, It is very informative.

Ilan Mizrahi has been following and photographing supporters of the Kahanist movement in Judea and Samaria (specifically Hevron) for 16 years and this documentary gives a good insight into the Kahanist movement, Its members and its idea's.

It features interviews with the fantastic Jewish musician Dov Shurin, Baruch Marzel, The hilltop youth and also looks at the Kahanist protests in Arab occupied towns in Judea and Samaria.

The documentary is completely focused on the Kahanist supporters and movement, So it is not tainted with Arab interviews and hate speech (Thank G-d)

I have attached the link for Part 1 of the Documentary, Parts 2, 3 and 4 are located in the related videos bar.

Joel Yossi
:israel:

" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org