Author Topic: Sex-changing treatment for kids: It's on the rise  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Sex-changing treatment for kids: It's on the rise
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 08:36:54 AM »
Now they can turn all muslim boys into muslim girls to get a good slapping.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 09:27:34 AM »
"It's sick out there folks and getting sicker"(Bob Grant)... Boy did he hit the nail on the head when he use to say that on his talk show... Its bad enough when young adults mess with this sort of garbage but parents and doctors messing around with the minds of confused little children really is a new level of depravity... The mother who sends her 8 year old girl to school as a boy each day has to be sicker than the poor child itself... Then again seeing some of the younger kids today many of them do look and dress like there is a level of confusion going on... In all honesty thinking back over the years  I don't recall young kids looking and dressing the way some do today... I think it's the combination of evil media and poor parenting that is causing the problem.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 09:50:50 AM »
I wouldn't put all the blame on the parents though certainly they should know better than this. In the past, I think kids like this would have been encouraged to try to accept their natural bodies. Now, the psychological paradigm is different.

Parents may have a child who doesn't feel comfortable in their bodies. I've even heard of cases where preschool aged children have tried to do things like cut their male organ off, saying it doesn't belong there, etc. Up to this point, it's probably not the parent's fault. There are probably different things that can cause this, but it may be out of the parent's control.

When the parents can't get the children to accept their bodies on their own, they turn, naturally, to psychologists and psychiatrists for help. These so-called professionals say, in a very authorative way, that the child has gender identity disorder and the treatment for it is not to encourage the child to accept their own body but to do the exact opposite, to feed in to the delusion and fantasy. Instead of making the disorder better, they go the opposite route, and convince the parents that they will be bad parents if they don't let their child surrender fully to their fantasies and disorder. They reinforce and encourage the sickness rather than making any attempt to make it better or to cure it. They have no interest in helping the child to have a normal body image and relationship with their true identity. Instead these sick so-called professionals want to encourage this child to go down a freakish path which almost guarantees sterility, social problems, etc.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 10:11:03 AM »
I guess the parents might be going on what the so called professional recommends as you say... The thing is parents today are just a bit too complacent accepting advice like that... Some of the people in the psychological profession today are social basket cases themselves and would like nothing better than to churn society up with a generation of sexually confused young adults... The goal of people like that is to produce an anything goes societal situation... Sadly for society it seems that situations like this are not that uncommon so the sickness might be further along than most normal people understand.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 11:02:14 AM »
I guess the parents might be going on what the so called professional recommends as you say... The thing is parents today are just a bit too complacent accepting advice like that... Some of the people in the psychological profession today are social basket cases themselves and would like nothing better than to churn society up with a generation of sexually confused young adults... The goal of people like that is to produce an anything goes societal situation... Sadly for society it seems that situations like this are not that uncommon so the sickness might be further along than most normal people understand.

Disrupting the family structure is part of the communist agenda. Many psychologists and psychiatrists are also liberals which doesn't help the situation.

I think at the point when they receive this wrong/bad advice, the parents are already at their wit's end. They don't know what to do. They love their child and want them to be happy.

The psychiatrists are also, don't forget, experts in the mind, and they know how to manipulate people. They HAVE studied the human mind after all and psychological processes and know which buttons to push to convince the parents that their way is the right way.

The parents are told that if they don't feed in to the sickness/fantasy/delusion their child has and encourage it rather than trying to cure it, that their child is likely to commit suicide, self-mutilate, or live a life of constant misery and self-hatred. They are convinced by a so-called professional that it would be cruel and abusive NOT to feed in to the fantasy/delusion/sickness. To try to find a "cure" or genuinely help the child accept the body they have is said to be futile and ultimately damaging.

No good parent wants to think they are abusing their child. No parent wants to create life-long problems or put their child at risk of suicide or self-mutilation. However this is EXACTLY what they are doing, when they follow this bad advice. They will answer to God and to their children for following this evil path and listening to the bad advice of the so-called professionals, but in the process of it I think many of them truly believe they are doing what's best for their child and all the professionals reinforce this.

The real problem I think is that the psychological/psychiatric profession has become corrupted to the point where they put a political agenda above the true interests of the child and the child's family.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 11:08:55 AM »
one word: Fubar

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 10:09:51 PM »
That would be something to be in elementary school and have a classmate to go from being a Jane to a John or vice versa.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 10:33:21 PM »
its a private matter when adults do it. its a whole new level of gross (and no longer a private matter) when they do it to kids.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 03:26:36 AM »
Ahh
Rubystars you beat me to the punch.
I just read an article on Yahoo
where A FIVE YEAR OLD BOY, will now be given treatment and be going to school as a girl.

FIVE IS TOO YOUNG!

This must be some strange kindergarten brainwashing going on. Everybody in my school were all happy with their gender.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 09:20:52 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have programs now where the possibility was suggested to kids as early as preschool. For example in the interest of promoting "tolerance" and "acceptance" of the "LGBT community", a preschool teacher or kindergarten teacher could be saying something to the kids like "Some little boys are actually born into girl's bodies, and some little girls are actually born into boy's bodies. Do any of you feel like you might have the wrong body?"

This would be planting a seed, causing them to maybe think about something that never would have occurred to them before, and this could be damaging especially if they're going through a phase, as many normal children do, where they are exploring the gender roles.

Many normal young boys go through a phase where they might want to play with their sister's toys or pretend to walk around in high heels or something like that. A lot of normal young girls go through a tomboyish phase where they act masculine, etc. It almost always passes and is usually just them exploring their world and not something that really indicates gender confusion at all. If they are at a point like this in their development and someone suggests to them that they might REALLY be the other gender and it's not just a childhood play pretend thing, then that might cause a problem where none existed before.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 01:28:18 PM »
Twisted 'progressive' parents can convince their children that their kids are gender confused or whatever.   Ive seen lesbian parents dress their 6 year old son in a dress and give him a girl name.   

The issue that 'progressives' dont understand is that a child's mind goes through many changes, and this type of 'progressiveness' can scar children for life when they are old enough to realize it.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 02:21:37 AM »
Ive seen lesbian parents dress their 6 year old son in a dress and give him a girl name.   

What's really sad is I think that's hilarious  :laugh:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 07:28:27 AM »
A lot of what liberals do is laughable but you have to remember a real child is being damaged through those actions. Let them dress themselves in ridiculous outfits and parade around if they wish but they don't have the right to force a child to dress as the opposite sex.