Poll

How did you discover JTF and Chaim?

I and my family are Meir Kahane fans from the day he was known.
2 (7.7%)
MNN/QPTV
7 (26.9%)
My friends or family told me about it
6 (23.1%)
Research about Jewish movement and now i'm hooked!
2 (7.7%)
Youtube videos
0 (0%)
Newspaper/magazine articles
0 (0%)
My rabbi/priest/imam/spiritual leader
0 (0%)
Entirely by accident
4 (15.4%)
Other reason
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How did you discover JTF and Chaim?  (Read 4079 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
How did you discover JTF and Chaim?
« on: June 24, 2007, 10:11:03 AM »
i heard about jtf through CHaim's show on MNN in 1999.  I saw that Israeli flag and a Jew with fire cursing off our enemies. At first when i watched it, I thought it was hilarious...but at the same time hypnotic...After several of Chaim's shows I started feeling like chiamfan and downwithislam.

After Benyamin Kahane was murdered, I complained to my rabbi about the left wing establishment of Israel and sure enough he called me into his office to offer that Meir Kahane was like a nazi and etc etc etc etc all that bs and of course he, at the time was a Peace Now activist...but sure enough...Im' an impressionable guy..and I started looking at jtf from a devil's advocate perspective..and soon enough I didn't go on the site as often.

Last summer, during the Lebanon war, I came across Meir Kahane's famous press club speech on CSPAN...and what he had to say seemed prophetic to current events.  Then I went back on jtf.org...then listened to a few ask chaim programs..went on the forum...and here I am..proud and wiser. Not wiser because I'm choosing this group over the others.  Wiser because I can sit comfortably here and even be critical of what chaim and other people say and not just blindly follow like many others.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: How did you discover JTF and Chaim?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 10:14:10 AM »
i saw an avatar of kahane and it was a link to JTF's forum .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 10:20:06 AM »
Some retard on StørmFrønt linked me to this wonderful righteous organisation. I never knew there was any alternative to StørmFrønt (which is completely evil) for Right Wing Christians.

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 10:23:06 AM »
I used to watch Rabbi Mordechai Friedman because he made me laugh so hard I would fall over and sometimes hurt myself. One day while still laying on the floor choking, a show called Israel Update came on and based on Charlie Bernhaut's introduction of Chaim I thought, oh boy another crazy Jew, but then Chaim started to talk in an intelligent manor and he really made alot of sense and also he said his organisation was supported by many Bible believing Christians and that he liked them. I was very happy and relieved he didn't want to kill me like Friedman, and I started coming to the website.  ;D  

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 12:55:38 PM »
I heard his audios of Masada2000.org in March of 2006.

The first words I ever heard from Chaim was him describing Yasser Arafat Yemach Shemo ViZichro.

"Dirty rotten filthy diseased Muslim Nazi Cockroach.

Dirty rotten filthy diseased Muslim Nazi Butcher."
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 03:11:45 PM »
One night, about twelve years ago, I was flipping through the tv channels when I found Chaim speaking with his sunglasses on.  He was saying everything I thought but never had the nerve to say outright.  I was riveted to him.  From then on, I began going to the JTF web site.  And a few years ago, I saw Chaim speak at this hotel in Flushing.  He was amazing!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 04:11:01 PM »
I saw the link on the old masada2000 webpage.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 04:13:16 PM »
My sister introduced me to the show in the early 90s.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 04:20:40 PM »
I came upon JTF after typing up "Anwar Sadats evil speech" in google-for a history project-and came upon the JTF main website in which there was a featured picture of Sadat with a tie decorated with swastikas and JTF's "Nazi Arab" slogan.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 05:32:53 PM »

Same here.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 06:56:30 PM »
I was in junior high or high school and used to see the program flipping past cable channels with my remote.  I finally was able to catch a full show and was hooked.  JTF was probably the first show I ever watched that made me feel really proud to be Jewish.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 07:31:17 PM »
I first saw a JTF broadcast 7-8 years ago,
I have been an avid supporter only after my return to the US which was about 3+ years ago... I will continue to do as much as I can because I see no other movement that is more righteous and true than this.
I wish that most people would commit to something so fullfilling... I'm glad I found JTF!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 08:02:22 PM »
I was doing an Altavista web search for Slobodan Milosevic in high school, using the teacher's computer in fact. I was amazed to come back with a result that actually supported both the heroic Serbs and the Jews!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 08:10:34 PM »
QPTV many years ago, few months after the 93 WTC attack, I was flipping through the stations and came on to QPTV,  I actually skipped and returned back cause I saw him with the glasses and hat and he was with Sara at the time and I listened a few shows after that, and rest is history.  Been following ever since.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 08:28:21 PM »

Same here.

Wow, that makes three of us.

Masada2000 was a really good site.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 09:40:49 PM »
Yacov ,
I grew up in NYC but I returned back to the old country(Yugoslavia-Serbia) for family business and got stuck there for a few years... You know with the war in Bosnia and Croatia. I got valuable lessons in how to survive on very little during some difficult times. I began to understand that WE ARE SPOILED ROTTEN in America and complain about the littles things going wrong as if it was the end of the world. which I was guilty of that myself !

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 09:50:23 PM »
I first heard of JTF from a pair of gay Jews in 1999 who refused to agree with them but didn't disagree either.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 09:59:12 PM »
I actually found out about Kahane from this guy on Myspace in February or March of '06.  I read a few articles, which eventually led me to Kahane.org which led me here.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 10:03:01 PM »
I started watching the program in mid-2000 when I lived in Queens. I was home-schooled so I had a heck of a lot of free time. I'd watch him and Yosef religiously. Mainly because they were attacking the people (I use that term loosely) who I HATED with a passion at that time -- blacks. And plus they were anti-establishment and I was a non-conformist. I've matured over the past seven years so now I enjoy JTF programs for their inspiring message of truth.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 08:55:13 PM »
i wonder how many people here discovered jtf via youtube.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 12:36:07 AM »
I mentioned working with Christians to spread the pro-Israel message on revava.org and someone PMed me and said the message would go over better here so I came to this site.
I had certainly heard of the JDL and the JTF and Kahane before that however.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 09:48:25 AM »
I found out about them in 1999.  I was a Kahanist then, but over the years I had mixed feelings about JTF.  First I liked JTF since the shows were entertaining and said the truth, then I didn't like them for a while since I thought they were too provocative and had differences of opinion with them, plus there was a lot of bad info and lies out there about Chaim and the history of the new JDL that I bought in to at one time, now I like JTF again and agree with the majority of what Chaim says. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD