Author Topic: A Personal Problem I Have... I'd like to hear your advice  (Read 1258 times)

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
A Personal Problem I Have... I'd like to hear your advice
« on: February 28, 2012, 10:16:59 PM »
Shalom friends.
I have a personal problem that I wanted to share. My girlfriend is a student in Italy. She lives there for a year now. Naturally, she made some friends there. One of her new friends there is Layla, a nice Iranian girl that studies there also. My girlfriend, knowing my views on Muslims and especially Nazi Iran, told me that Layla told her that she is pro Israel and that she actually was in prison in Iran for saying something against the radical regime in Iran. Just the other day, Layla had posted a link on her Facebook wall - a link from the nazi piece o sh*t David Duke site! The link was about the Zionist control over the USA, and about the evil Zionist propaganda against Iran. What do you think about it? What should be done? My girlfriend tends to believe that the Iranian girl is pro Israel, and that maybe she didn't know exactly who David Duke is. Next month I am going to visit my girlfriend in Italy, I don't think that I really want to meet that Layla. I feel really bad that my girlfriend befriends such people...
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: A Personal Problem I Have... I'd like to hear your advice
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 10:38:38 PM »
Shalom friends.
I have a personal problem that I wanted to share. My girlfriend is a student in Italy. She lives there for a year now. Naturally, she made some friends there. One of her new friends there is Layla, a nice Iranian girl that studies there also. My girlfriend, knowing my views on Muslims and especially Nazi Iran, told me that Layla told her that she is pro Israel and that she actually was in prison in Iran for saying something against the radical regime in Iran. Just the other day, Layla had posted a link on her Facebook wall - a link from the nazi piece o sh*t David Duke site! The link was about the Zionist control over the USA, and about the evil Zionist propaganda against Iran. What do you think about it? What should be done? My girlfriend tends to believe that the Iranian girl is pro Israel, and that maybe she didn't know exactly who David Duke is. Next month I am going to visit my girlfriend in Italy, I don't think that I really want to meet that Layla. I feel really bad that my girlfriend befriends such people...

I have heard this story over and over again.  its the same old crap.  They always pretend to be friendly and pro-Usa/pro-Jew, but you turn around, and they are reading Mein Kampf.....    I have a Muslim Indian 'friend' from school when I was a kid, and I started seeing his horrific posts on facebook about 'zionists' controling everything and the banks, and I deleted him in a New York Second.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 10:53:09 PM »
I think you should go and act like you don’t know what she posted. And make friends with her, and test the water. And maybe talk about the things the KKK has done to none blue eyed devils with out labeling the group. Make her like you! Represent your Faith well! It’s a lot harder to hate a person when they are kind to you!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 11:03:33 PM »
We all know what Islam is all about... however, unfortunatelly, some of us are frequently naïve enough to believe their lies. When you meet an individual you judge him individually...
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 01:17:22 AM »
My advice (for what it's worth):  You should absolutely confront your girlfriend with the facts about Layla.  Bring a printout of what Layla the Liar linked on her Facebook page.  And if you have the displeasure of meeting this Layla, you should tell her what you think of her and her lies and her love of Nazis.  Just my 2 cents.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 01:32:49 AM »
My advice (for what it's worth):  You should absolutely confront your girlfriend with the facts about Layla.  Bring a printout of what Layla the Liar linked on her Facebook page.  And if you have the displeasure of meeting this Layla, you should tell her what you think of her and her lies and her love of Nazis.  Just my 2 cents.
You know, I actually prefer not to meet her at all, I don't see any point in that.. However, if I do see her - I will try to talk to her and see what she's all about - I ain't gonna fall for her Taqqiya , I know all about that crap.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 01:46:13 AM »
Is your girlfriend still gonna be friends with Layla?  If so, what do you think about that?  Is your girlfriend Jewish?  (If too personal, don't answer, I understand.)

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 01:52:55 AM »
Yes of course she is Jewish, we both are Russian Jews.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 02:10:23 AM »
Okay, great!  Will you demand that she drops Layla as a friend?  Of course, there's no harm if you didn't.  I know, though, that it wouldn't sit right with you if she did keep a somewhat closeted Nazi as a friend. 

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 02:20:04 AM »
Okay, great!  Will you demand that she drops Layla as a friend?  Of course, there's no harm if you didn't.  I know, though, that it wouldn't sit right with you if she did keep a somewhat closeted Nazi as a friend.

You see, the problem is that she isn't quite sure about the facts.. because that Layla is pretty nice and stuff, and she doesn't look like a real muslim extremist. and I don't judge people according ti their nationality myself - I have also a Facebook friend who is Iranian (and he is more Zionist than most Likud voters in Israel - of course he is from America and he converted to Christianity) but Layla is apparently a Muslim , so I don't know. Plus, my girlfriend says that she is secular.. (I am actually not even sure if she is a Muslim at all) and maybe she posted that David Duke link out of ignorance.. (though it does not make too much sense)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 02:41:51 AM »
You wouldn't post a link on Facebook to something you didn't like... unless she posted it to point out how evil it was.  But Layla is a Muslim.  Anyhow, I hope it works out for you whichever way you decide to go with this.  But I would recommend that you certainly let your girlfriend know what Layla is all about and then see how your girlfriend responds.  Best of luck!

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 02:48:00 AM »
Thanks... I hope it'll be okay. damn these muslims! they ruin my life >:(

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 11:12:37 PM »
Tell her you were in a red chinese prision for saying the dog tasted like chicken.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 11:33:27 PM »
I guess you could confront your girlfriend about Layla and point to the post on FB and I guess kinda get her in an awkward situation though don't go to hard on her.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 01:17:34 AM »
Hey friends. Just wanted to thank you all for trying to help me. We solved the problem. God bless ya'll. :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 02:09:12 AM »
Hey friends. Just wanted to thank you all for trying to help me. We solved the problem. G-d bless ya'll. :)

What was solved
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 06:55:53 PM »
What was solved
The problem that I had.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 08:51:34 PM »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 09:22:10 PM »
The problem that I had.

How was it solved
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 09:24:25 PM »
I forgot to add... If what I said doesn't work. You could slit her throat while she sleeps and throw a white hood on the bed!

I'm just joking everyone. I have a sick sense of humor! :o
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 09:34:03 PM »
Hahahahahaaa some people are too funny for me :::D :::D
well.. As for my problem....yesterday i had a long long talk with Julia my girlfriend and told her that it bothers me that she had such a jewhater as a friend. She then talked with Layla and asked her about her believes about Israel.. Layla said that Israel is controlled by Zionist criminals and that the same zionists controll america.. Julia sent her to hell.. That's it! Happy ending :dance: :dance: :dance: We all learned a lesson here. Don't trust Muslims.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 09:38:34 PM »
You see how taqqiya works... At the begining she was playing nice and said that she is "pro israel".. But when Julia exposed her she started to preach her "zionist conspiracy" bullsh*t... Yimach shma vezichra to that jew hating whore!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 08:06:02 AM »
Hahahahahaaa some people are too funny for me :::D :::D
well.. As for my problem....yesterday i had a long long talk with Julia my girlfriend and told her that it bothers me that she had such a jewhater as a friend. She then talked with Layla and asked her about her believes about Israel.. Layla said that Israel is controlled by Zionist criminals and that the same zionists controll america.. Julia sent her to hell.. That's it! Happy ending :dance: :dance: :dance: We all learned a lesson here. Don't trust Muslims.

If only she could see that it's a communist conspiracy rather than a Jewish one that's a problem for the world, and communists claim many faiths but it's an essentially atheistic and/or satanic philosophy.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 08:44:14 AM »
Congrats...I learned something valuable as well.

What did you two say to expose this Muslim Nazi for what she really is?  I may want to try this on Muslims who practice taqqiya with me.