Author Topic: Lesbian cries because church won't accept her perversion  (Read 393 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Lesbian cries because church won't accept her perversion
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 08:18:19 AM »
It's a shame that she's exploiting her mother's death as a means to advance dykery.

I'm not a Catholic but I can understand why the priest wouldn't want to include her in a communion when she was obviously living a sinful life and not in good standing according to that.

I went to my grandfather's funeral which was at a Catholic church (he had been a Catholic in his life), and the priest there had all the Catholics take communion. I wasn't at all offended that I wasn't part of that because I understood that it wasn't my place to particpate in such a thing when I wasn't part of their branch of faith, and I didn't want to.

It seems like she could have similarly understood she had no place participating in that part of the ceremony that was for people who actually believed in and followed Catholic teachings, which she obviously didn't. She feels she has the right to redefine their doctrine on her own, and impose it on the priest.

There were probably ways of expressing his concerns and opinions to her in a more professional way (such as letting her know before the funeral that this might be an issue, and giving them the option to choose another priest if they wanted to). However I don't think the decision itself should be called into question. An important part of his job is to teach moral doctrines and he would be doing her a serious disservice if he treated her sinful behavior as if it were normal or acceptable. She shouldn't have been reprimanded publicly, and for that he should probably apologize, but what she is doing is much, much worse than anything he did.

I agree with you that she's using her mother (who I will assume was a good person), to push her political agenda and force her own demonic altered doctrines onto the church.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 08:25:59 AM »
These disgusting creatures really shouldn't live at all...
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 03:13:05 PM »
Makes me totally Ill.  Cannot imagine same sex marriages, or intimate unions!