Author Topic: 80 pecent of Israelis oppose a solo attack against Iran. 1/3 oppose any attack  (Read 893 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I think the Israeli Public  lost all confidence in Israel's military strength after the 2006 War with Hezbollah, where Israel nearly lost.  Maybe this explains why such a huge proportion are against a solo attack.  They don't want to be sitting ducks for 40,000 Hezbolla missles all over again,  while the Israeli Government and military play softball with the enemies, like they did in 2006.

I honestly don't blame them.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153352

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They would rather be nuked.

The travesty of Jews who lack national pride
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Israel=world's largest mental institution.  >:( ::)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
And so the media onslaught begins.

I tried to warn you folks that bibi does not have the guts to do what is necessary.  His propaganda ministry is now going to bat for him.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
Polls are worthless they question about 100-1000 people to get the numbers they want.

I think they have to bomb iran and hezbollah and hamas and the same time

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The leftwing Dahaf poll was commissioned by an anti-Semite who is trying to pressure Israel not to defend herself. The poll is notoriously unreliable.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
בס''ד

The leftwing Dahaf poll was commissioned by an anti-Semite who is trying to pressure Israel not to defend herself. The poll is notoriously unreliable.
Maybe so but we do know that most Israelis are brainwashed and insane.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Do they have any connection to bibi or likud?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
What if Israel can not attack Iran, what if US not willing to attack Iran, it is the jannat for muslamics on the earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.