Author Topic: When will Iran be bombed?  (Read 796 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
When will Iran be bombed?
« on: March 04, 2012, 01:43:13 PM »
I feel like I'm going to wake up one morning, turn on the comp, and see that Israel has bombed the daylights out of Iran, which will cause WWIII. I feel like the Arab countries will all retaliate, then the rest of the countries will bomb each other, and we'll all be dead withing a matter of hours because the world will have blown up due to all the nukes. The Mashiach will come. Is this scenario possible?

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
Re: When will Iran be bombed?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 01:56:51 PM »
No.  What will happen is that it will be an American intifada and it will be unsafe to board any bus, subway or plane or enter any public building in the U.S. or go to any U.S. embassy or consulate or serve in any U.S. military outpost anywhere in the world.  It will cause total economic collapse a la 1929 which the Mashiach can or will not save us from. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 02:47:06 PM »
No, the response of Iran to an Israeli attack will not be what the media and defeatists are making it out to be.  These camel jockeys are scared drekless.  Their military is substandard.  All they have on their side is their ability to lie and bluff and cover up their weakness and pretend to project strength.  They are trying to enlist countries to help them if they are attacked.  Iran of all places is not going to bring Israel and the U.S. to their knees.  However, their ability will be much greater if they become nuclear.  Therefore it is imperative that there be a strike on Iran before they become nuclear, and the only ones who oppose a strike are the people who FAVOR Iran becoming nuclear.

I agree. I am not afraid of Iran or its terrorists. What is needed is strong leadership of American forces and cooperation with allies.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 03:07:57 PM »
Who the allies! Israel shall be prepared even to stand alone. Any worthwhile strike on Iran will cripple their nuke program forever.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 03:27:18 PM »
No, the response of Iran to an Israeli attack will not be what the media and defeatists are making it out to be.  These camel jockeys are scared drekless.  Their military is substandard.  All they have on their side is their ability to lie and bluff and cover up their weakness and pretend to project strength.  They are trying to enlist countries to help them if they are attacked.  Iran of all places is not going to bring Israel and the U.S. to their knees.  However, their ability will be much greater if they become nuclear.  Therefore it is imperative that there be a strike on Iran before they become nuclear, and the only ones who oppose a strike are the people who FAVOR Iran becoming nuclear.
The Iranians know this and that is why they have sleeper cells in the U.S. and fellow travelers in the U.S. who are prepared to wreak havoc with terrorism with conventional weapons and tactics if the U.S. or Israel attacks Iran preemptively.  Maybe you live in Pt. Barrow, Alaska but the rest of us do not. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 04:23:36 PM by Dati Leumi »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 03:47:23 PM »
Otherwise also, if Iran is not crippled, then they will go for their nuke program unchecked further for global domination of the muslamics. So there are no two choices existing irrespective of the so-called existence of the iranian sleeper cells. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 04:03:39 PM »
I feel like I'm going to wake up one morning, turn on the comp, and see that Israel has bombed the daylights out of Iran, which will cause WWIII. I feel like the Arab countries will all retaliate, then the rest of the countries will bomb each other, and we'll all be dead withing a matter of hours because the world will have blown up due to all the nukes. The Mashiach will come. Is this scenario possible?

I highly doubt this.  Iran overstates its ability to respond.  Israeli media and govt also overstate it as a way to weasel their way out of attacking and to try to promote a US-led attack.  Iran can't do much and it crertainly won't start a world war 3.  Give me a break.  Syria is putting down an uprising in their own country and this is their biggest ally aside from hezbollah.   If "we're all dead" what sense does it make that mashiach would come?  He's going to be a king over cockroaches and joan rivers and lead them into battle?   American Jews are really obsessed with the issue of war with iran (really frightened about it, that is) which shows just how much power the media has to control people's minds.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 04:09:06 PM »
The Iranians know this and that is why they have sleeper cells in the U.S. and fellow travelers in the U.S. who are prepared to wreak havoc with terrorism with conventional weapons and tactics if the U.s. or Israel attacks Iran preemptively.  Maybe you live in Pt. Barrow, Alaska but the rest of us do not.

There may be a tiny ounce of truth in this (that iran is planning terror attacks in the US), but it is mostly fearmongering.