Author Topic: This is just pathetic.  (Read 551 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is just pathetic.
« on: March 05, 2012, 11:58:12 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46628006/ns/local_news-houston_tx/

Article is completely lacking in any description of the man.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: This is just pathetic.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 12:21:12 PM »
I guess it means he must be white then. Isn't that the default race unless otherwise specified ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
I guess it means he must be white then. Isn't that the default race unless otherwise specified ?

There was a similar story a year or two ago (I don't know if I can find it right now) about a man who shot the manager of a KFC not too far away from where I live. The man was described as approximately 6' tall with curly hair. I teased one of my family members by saying "Hey! why'd you shoot that guy?" Anyway, no other description was given to the public, which was next to useless. It turned out the guy was a black which the media finally admitted to later.

When you see a total lack of description, most of the time, but not always, it's either a black or a nonwhite Hispanic.  I think it's funny in this article they describe the vehicle but not the perpetrator.

I think it was probably an illegal immigrant but can't be sure on that one. They're the ones who usually steal things in the area that was listed in the article.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 12:39:15 PM »
In Israel most of the time they still use code words like "resident of the northern villages" (Arab), "member of minority" (also Arab), "illegal resident" (Arab from the PA), "refugee" (a negro illegal immigrant).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »
In Israel most of the time they still use code words like "resident of the northern villages" (Arab), "member of minority" (also Arab), "illegal resident" (Arab from the PA), "refugee" (a negro illegal immigrant).

Code words are sometimes used like "group of teens" or "young people" or "youths" here, but a lot of times so as not to appear racist and lose their jobs, the reporters will just leave out the descriptions entirely.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »
The media wants us to believe that all blacks and hispanics are supposedly great doctors, lawyers and scientists while portraying whites as sub human savages.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 08:20:35 PM »
At least the girls are okay.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 08:58:29 PM »
At least the girls are okay.

I was thinking the same thing. If one of them had tried to stop him from grabbing the cash he probably would have hurt them. It was a very close thing.

Someone grabbed onto the bumper and fell down when the vehicle moved though. Not very much intelligence there, lol. She thought she could stop it by holding onto the bumper, what kind of education did she get? Saturday morning cartoons? That was supposed to be an adult.