Author Topic: If the USA goes to war against Iran What Should be the Tactics and War Goals?  (Read 411 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Although the USA won most of the battles in Iraq, the end results of the war seem pretty poor from the USA perspective. In light of this, what changes in tactics and war goals are need for a clear victory, if the USA ever decided it must fight Iran?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Maybe I'm being naive, but I don't see a war but, instead, a simple bombing mission.  Fly in, bomb, and fly out.  Begin did it in '81 and there was no war.  Israel went into Syria last year, bombed some sites, and that was it -- no war.  Should this be any different?  It's not like Iran is going to attack Israel.  And Israel isn't sending in ground troops.  I happen to believe that Iran will do nothing about it anyhow.  And Saudi Arabia will be saying "Thank G-d for the Israelis."  Either way, it has to be done.  The world can't live with mad and crazed people having nuclear bombs -- and, in addition, who want to destroy Israel.  Menachem Begin would have done it already and it would have been over. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It's more likely that the United States under BHO will go to war with Iran.

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
Did anybody ever take into consideration that Ahmadinejad is just a scarecrow for the ruling Ayatollah's, a ventriloquist's dummy?  That's how the Iranian's have ruled ever since 1979 and their disgusting "revolting-lution".  Do you remember Bani-Sadr?  He is in exile, hiding in Paris now. Ahmadinejad is a diversion while they play in the background seriously.  Everyone says, "Did you hear what he said"?  "He denied the holocaust"!!  "He had a party for David Duke and Nerurei Karta"!!  "He said, 'We will close the Straits of Hormuz and wipe you off the planet"!!  He doesn't have the power to wipe his tuchis if the Ayatollahs don't let him have the toilet paper!! 

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Although the USA won most of the battles in Iraq, the end results of the war seem pretty poor from the USA perspective. In light of this, what changes in tactics and war goals are need for a clear victory, if the USA ever decided it must fight Iran?

Simply put, the complete and utter annihilation of Iran!  >:(

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Maybe I'm being naive, but I don't see a war but, instead, a simple bombing mission.  Fly in, bomb, and fly out.  Begin did it in '81 and there was no war.  Israel went into Syria last year, bombed some sites, and that was it -- no war.  Should this be any different?  It's not like Iran is going to attack Israel.  And Israel isn't sending in ground troops.  I happen to believe that Iran will do nothing about it anyhow.  And Saudi Arabia will be saying "Thank G-d for the Israelis."  Either way, it has to be done.  The world can't live with mad and crazed people having nuclear bombs -- and, in addition, who want to destroy Israel.  Menachem Begin would have done it already and it would have been over.

Bingo, we don't need an expensive drawn out war.
Bomb all the sites set Irans nuke program back by a decade.
Use airforce or robot drones.
Don't need to lose a single soldier.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bingo, we don't need an expensive drawn out war.
Bomb all the sites set Irans nuke program back by a decade.
Use airforce or robot drones.
Don't need to lose a single soldier.

I like your comment but I will add this:

It is important to know exactly what the iranians were able to reverse engineer from the downed drone they captured last year. If our control codes and protocols have been compromised I would not trust drone war... A drone has no intrinsic knowledge of who the enemy is... It only targets that which it has been told to target... Thus if the enemy has the control codes they could use our own drones against us..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14