Author Topic: Gang rape by qurananimals of French woman reporter  (Read 4475 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Gang rape by qurananimals of French woman reporter
« on: March 11, 2012, 10:00:33 AM »
I have the tape the actual vid the qurananimals took of the full rape if anyone wants it send me an IM i will not post it she appears at the end dead or unconscious.Here's the article                http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/03/obama-endorsed-libya-violent-rape-and-murder-of-a-female-french-journalist.html 

Obama-Endorsed Libya Violent Rape and Murder of a female French journalist

More of the media-exalted fruits of Obama's Libyan adventure. How's that Sandra Fluke phone call coming, Obama?

Journaliste
Broken image of the victim of the savage rape.

It is pretty horrific, and concerns the violent rape and murder of a female French journalist recently. The Libyan rapists filmed the ordeal with her camera and uploaded it to the internet. I saw part of the video but it was too shocking to see much. Poor woman. Anyway, it seems it made the news in a small Spanish "right-wing" website (nothing from the MSM).

AD was the only Spanish-language broadcast pictures: Algerian ISP agency confirms the savage rape and murder of a French journalist (hat tip Peter)

The Algerian agency ISP has confirmed today in an official dispatch the authenticity of the video that shows the savage rape of a Western journalist by rebel soldiers in that country. AD was the only Spanish in the news despite strong pressure being to prevent their publication. The Algerian agency notes that the images were transmitted from the communication center of Darna (Pro CNT), and anticipates that the perpetrators of the rape and murder of journalist battalion belonging to the rebels "Himayat Benghazi."

The Information center Darna (port city in eastern Libya) has filed a complaint and discloses the French origin of the victim. Algerian sources also surprised the Gallic indifference of the authorities to this case, and would even suggest the existence of factors related to the election campaign that live France. In this sense, the traditional parties of the neighboring Republic have agreed not to cover the news for not benefit electorally the party identity of Marine Le Pen. France was one of the main actors in the war that brought down and murder of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

After AD broadcasting, video of wild rape has now become one of the most visited social networks in France.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gang rape by qurananimals of French woman reporter
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 11:15:27 AM »
This is typical Muslim behaviour. Now Gadhaffi is gone and they can live up to their true nature. Islam unfiltered.

Althrough you can not blame the Muslims for this act of - of cause in our eyes - barberism. This is what always happens when there is nobody to controll them. Basically it is the fault of the journalist. It remembers me of the woman who jumped into the cage of ice bear Knut last year.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 11:23:25 AM »

After AD broadcasting, video of wild rape has now become one of the most visited social networks in France.

There isn't a social network called video of wild rape. This journalist couldn't write to save her life.

The gist is the video has been posted on the internet yes?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 03:03:51 PM »
There isn't a social network called video of wild rape. This journalist couldn't write to save her life.

The gist is the video has been posted on the internet yes?
Not on any popular video hosting site due to it's nature but if you look hard enough you can find it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03