Author Topic: About the "Kosovo Belongs To The Heroic Serbs!" video - by a Serb  (Read 39542 times)

Offline Kaurin

• Junior JTFer
Re: About the "Kosovo Belongs To The Heroic Serbs!" video - by a Serb
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2007, 08:22:21 AM »
Thats why i wrote in serbian lol xD

Anyhow... i wrote that we must separate the bastards from the serbian people: bastards being karadzic, mladic and other idiots that are, unfortunately, known as serbian HEROES.

Never in our history have we been known to perform massacres... even the gread Tzar Dushan in his conquests would rather siege a city for several days before they all give up than slaughtering anyone...

IT IS NOT FITTING FOR A SERB TO BE AN ANIMAL!
WE ARE NOT LIKE MUSLIM TERRORISTS!

we must first clean our own back yard before we clean our street.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:34:25 AM by Serbian Cetnik »

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2007, 08:24:06 AM »
Lol i understood it ahhahahaha i meant IN THE FUTURE:P ahhaha we should speak in english...kaurin really hahah come on:P

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2007, 09:35:32 AM »
But to be honest, i can see why mladic did it. Frustration of knowing what they are doing to the serbs and getting away with it.

Offline Kaurin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2007, 10:08:12 AM »
Or because he had orders, or because his troops were undisciplined.

Whatever the reason, its wrong, and NOT SERBIAN.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2007, 06:34:28 PM »
Hvala Bogu sto ste se smirili!!!
To qoute a great SAVAGE of our time 'can`t we all just get along?!?!'  ;D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2007, 10:02:15 PM »
Yasmine, odakle si ti:)?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2007, 11:55:15 AM »
 Ja sam Srpkinja rodjena u Temisvaru  (Rumunija), sad zivim u Njujorku (juce sam imala drugi ispit medical Board da bi ovde radila kao lekar), a pre 2 meseca postala sam i Srpski drzavljanik zbog toga sto se dao zakon  da ako si Srbin i mozes da to dokazes papirima dobijas drzavljanstvo! ja sam u Temisvaru ucila u srpsku skolu D.Obradovic (moj avatar) iz prvog do 12 razreda! posle zavrsila medicinu u Temisvaru, i sad dala ispite za razliku da bih ovde radila!  a ti?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2007, 07:01:56 AM »
Samo da te cestitam, I ako bog daje radices u New york. ;D

Ja sam rodjak Vuka Brankovica, Majkine strane, Otisli su u Hrvatsku pre 600 godina, i sada misle da su hrvati ahhaa, a sva moja braca i sestara kazu roditeljima da su srbi a slusaju.

Tatina strana su srbi iz Knina, tamo sam rodjen. Did mi bijo cetnik u drugom svetskom ratu pa smo otisli sa Beograda. Posle rata sam se preselijo u Svedskoj gde sada zivim. Vraticu se jednog dana.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2007, 08:50:20 PM »
hvala i drago mi je sto smo tako slozeni!!! :)

Offline Heroic_Serb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2007, 07:21:03 AM »
i will read that one.

media was the most powerfull weapon of all during the 90s in the balkans. its how milosevic came to power anyway. great propaganda and media support.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, its the FIRST thing you think about when you hear media and 1990 balkans.. its how milosevic came to power! For too long you have [censored] me off! did you know that the bosnian people shelled them selves with mortars and said in the media that the SERBS did it. And did you know that MY HOUSE in Livno, Bosnia. (well thats the closest big city to my villiage) was burned by croats and then they said it was SERBS burning a MOSLEM house.. you are seriously the dumbest and most SELFHATING Serb i have EVER seen.. Go join an albanian forum og come to denmark where there is filled with bosnians and albanian moslems..

my uncle had video tapes that vent to the hague tribunal to support those claims.
i am aware of their crimes as well, but we were not speaking about that. my first post was about we being "all saintly" wherein we are not. we are not a godly people, we are NOT a nation of saints. You need to live here in order to see that.

30% of serbian population are retarded hicks that fanatically follow what radicals say. that mass of people is a pile of gunpowder just waiting to explode.

Четниче
Дођи у Београд да ми то кажеш лично. Немој тако као пичка преко неког форума. То није српски, момак.

i live in zemun when im there in summertime. but what claims? that they do all that to themselves ? or something else?
What the Vatican is to the Catholics, The Wailing Wall to the Jews.. Kosovo Is to the Serbs.

Offline Kaurin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2007, 09:29:01 AM »
yes... that muslim extremists killed their own people in order to push the blame on serbs.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2007, 11:59:14 AM »
They bombed a market three times, when there were big meetings taking place. they bombed their own people..

Offline Kaurin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2007, 12:27:19 PM »
that was the only well known incident, there were similar.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2007, 12:44:20 PM »
Apperently not, they still have memorial days for that bombing still claiming that we did it. If we would have done it, it wouldn't have been 50 killed it would have been 500.

Offline Heroic_Serb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2007, 07:51:40 PM »
Apperently not, they still have memorial days for that bombing still claiming that we did it. If we would have done it, it wouldn't have been 50 killed it would have been 500.

hahaha :D
What the Vatican is to the Catholics, The Wailing Wall to the Jews.. Kosovo Is to the Serbs.

Offline MARINO

• Junior JTFer
  • "Semper Fi"
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2007, 09:41:40 AM »
I'm visiting Serbia today for the first time!

Offline Kaurin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2007, 11:16:17 AM »
kickass!!

try our "sarma" :D

Offline SerbianChetnik2

• New JTFer
  • Jewish & Serbian people - brotherhood in suffering
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2007, 11:21:39 AM »
/sorry for the wrong spelling - English is not my native tongue/

I have just finished watching this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=FykpoKQ59NQ (Kosovo Belongs To The Heroic Serbs!), and i was amazed at how much history you guys go through in your research, great job.

Dear Jewish friends, thank you for support.
Jewish & Serbian people - brotherhood in suffering

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2007, 08:09:58 AM »
I'm anxious to find out his opinions of his home country.  It is revolting what the elitists have done.  I think you will all like Brock's book called "Media Cleansing".  The Muslims must be deported to all of their dozens of Islamic states...  They are not fit for Western Civility...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2007, 12:40:23 PM »
What a interested subject.

My Serbian comrades,

It is not good to have this kind of discussions with each other on a international forum. My Serbs why must we always disagree with each other? We like to accuse each other without a good reason. Only if somebody supports an other political party he is automatically less Serbian than you something like that that’s wrong mentality.

Slobodan Milosevic was not a good president for his own people. He was not a real Serb,  acknowledge that. You can only be a Serb if you are part of the Serbian orthodox church/religion. S. Milosevic was a communist not an orthodox he betrayed his forefathers by accepting the communist system. His politic was catastrophic for our nation we lost many historical an ethnic areas to our enemies.

Not everybody was an traitor from the Milosevic period. Why are we comparing Karadzic and Mladic with evil S. Milosevic? R. Karadzic was forced to enter a bloody war which was created by worldpowers and our enemies. He was defending Serb ethnic territory in Bosnia and M. Martic in Croatia. If you blame R. Karadzic for being a warlord you automatically blame R. Karadzic also for saving lives of Serbs and other people on Serbian territories. The government of R. Karadzic never planned or prepared mass murder or other crime against non-Serb population on former Yugoslav-lands. That has not been proven those accusations are parts of the satanization of Serbs committed by worldpowers. Of course there where crimes on both sides there was a war and crimes are parts of wars. 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 12:46:33 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »
  First of all, Welcome to the forum! nice to have you here Dalmacija! I am Serbian too, born in Romania, but have Serbian citizenship!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2007, 01:21:47 PM »
Yasmine,

thank you for your warm welcome ....

Offline British Serb

• New JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2007, 10:17:20 PM »
What can i say.. bravo to the jews! you have always had a place in my heart! my great grandad was with the partizans he saved many jews and hid their women and children in his farm house this is a story that has been passed down generations to me. Its just a shame that Bush isnt very educated and doesnt see the truth like you guys do. It saddens me to see what the west expects of the serbs and it saddens me even more when i see serbs ass licking the west so that they could join the EU. We need to realise that Serbia has NEVER been an asslicking nation and SHOULD NOT attempt to be an asslicking nation we DO NOT need the EU ! We have to save whats left of Serbia now and this will only be done by us Serbs doing it for ourselves! As for kosovo it is part of Serbia and will stay that way i cannot see Serbia giving up on it and unfortunetly there will have to be a war again theres no doubt about that. We will fight for our land even if it means loosing thousands of men. Brothers unite CCCC Samo Slago Srbina Spasava . Only the unity saves the Serbs.

As for our Jewish Allie brothers . We helped you back then, unite and help us PLEASE!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2007, 06:15:14 AM »
Make video's and websites please to inform other people of interest to our organization

LONG LIVE THE SERBS

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2007, 05:47:57 PM »
/sorry for the wrong spelling - English is not my native tongue/

When we took actions against the terrorists in Kosovo, Milosevic once again released his dogs of war, killing innocent civilians, burning down villages etc... (not as much CNN would say, but still... ) - in short, he used their methods which is WRONG and SHOULD NEVER BE DONE TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT RACE OR RELIGION!!

The parts about Muslims moving in, and other historic facts from history are ok, and true (i liked when you mentioned we saving American airmen, it kinda moved me :) ), and also parts about the middle-ages - ottomans etc... you pointed out how screwed up the region is.

Know this before you read on. Kaurin (my nickname and also my LAST NAME ) here is what it means in turkish: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giaour

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT UGLY MUSLIM????? F*** YOU AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS FORUM

P.S MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS F****** MUSLIM TELLING LIES AT THIS FORUM
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,