Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 6458 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 14, 2012, 04:18:54 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:58:46 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
The Iron Dome system has intercepted 90 percent of missile attacks on urban centers during the latest rocket bombardment from Gaza.

The expensive systems were inaugurated last year amid controversy over its worth. A primitive Kassam rocket costs terrorists only a few hundred dollars while each Iron Dome anti-missile missile costs $50,000.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu stated Saturday night, “We will continue to improve home front defense including by means of additional Iron Dome systems, the effectiveness of which was shown again over the weekend."

The Iron Dome system intercepted about 90 percent of the rockets fired at Be’er Sheva, Ashdod and Ashkelon, including three on Sunday morning.

Despite the rocket barrage, Israel kept open the Erez Crossing for passengers and employees of international organizations operating in Gaza. Kerem Shalom was open for the delivery of 200 truckloads to Gaza residents.

Its deployment this past weekend appears to have defeated Hamas, at least for the time being. The terrorist organization has been talking with the new regime in Egypt for another ceasefire after failing to inflict mass casualties or property damage on Israel.

The problem with the Iron Dome is its cost and the lack of enough systems to defend all of Israel. The United States is providing funds to Israel to buy more of the made-in-Israel systems, each one of which costs more than $100 million.

The Iron Dome has been able to defend Israel’s three most populous southern cities, but if Hamas unleashes longer-range missiles that can reach Rehovot, Kiryat Gat and Kiryat Malachi, closer to metropolitan Tel Aviv, the IDF would lack enough systems to cover everyone. Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Sunday morning that expanding the system should be a national emergency project.

In addition to the defensive action of deploying the Iron Dome, the IDF also has taken the offensive against terrorists.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I hope some missiles come the way of these bastards so we don't have to worry about their tuchas' any more..

There can be no Ahavat Yisrael with Jew haters...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
If you were as ugly as that kike with the microphone,  you'd be bitter, too.

She'd do more good for the human race, donating organs and eyes, while she was alive.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There is an anarchist punk band in tlv (מחלקת חניקות שוטרים) that has songs about the yearning for a nuclear holocaust and the end of Jewish civilization. So it doesn't surprise me that there are suicidal traitors like the girls mentioned.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
What an ugly girl!  Sick in the head too!  Charge her with treason!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Latma joked about some leftist protesting the iron dome, making fun of how self-hating kikes want Israel to undermine it's own security. I guess it ended up actually happening. Good god, soon Latma will have no material left because the leftards will use it all.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The lead protester is clearly a bulldyke.

Sadly, she is hardly in the minority in New Sodom (aka Tel Aviv).

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Shame on them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
A plague on them! >:(

Offline tommiller7782

• New JTFer
    • drain contractors toronto
In the event you happened to be as ugly because which kike with the microphone,  you'd be bitter, too.
She'd do a lot more suitable for the particular human race, donating organs and in addition eyes, while she ended up being alive.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
In the event you happened to be as ugly because which kike with the microphone,  you'd be bitter, too.
She'd do a lot more suitable for the particular human race, donating organs and in addition eyes, while she ended up being alive.

Troll Alert Troll Alert!!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
LOL Now these businesses are actually going to the extent of having their Indian spammers try to post something to do with the discussion no matter how bad their English is just to make it look like they're not spamming.  Looks like they somehow translated Aces High's post into jibberish.

LOL

Those most be the muzzie Indians.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt