Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3826 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 14, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:58:33 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: If Noam Schalit were "Palestinian" he would kidnap IDF soldiers
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 05:14:00 PM »
What a back-stabbing self-hater Shalit is... I am so sorry that Israel made such a sacrifice to bring his little mutt home..

I guess the world is right to consider Israel a terrorist country with leaders who admit that they have sympathy for blood-thirsty savage terrorists..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
Re: If Noam Schalit were "Palestinian" he would kidnap IDF soldiers
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 09:57:11 AM »
Noam Schalit is a nasty peice of work, the kidnapping of his son Gilad, seems to have had no effect on Noam, what normal person would say such a thing after what has happened? I highly doubt he would say this if it was him kidnapped by Hamas and held in Gaza for 5 years, absolute fool.

Gilad has hardly been seen since his release from captivity, when he was first interviewed when released, he stated "I hope this deal will lead to peace between Palestinians and Israelis and that it will support cooperation between both sides." ... I wonder if Gilad has taken to many knocks to the head here?

I also start to wonder if releasing 1077 Palestinian terrorist vermin from Israeli jails to free him was actually worth it, Because how many Israeli lives have now been placed in severe danger for somebody who thinks you can "make peace" and "Co-operate" with a horde of bloodthirsty Arabs who are simply squatting on Israeli land!

I thought the release of Shalit would have been be a proud day, but his statement and Noam's Twisted views have turned it very sour..

:israel:
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org