Author Topic: Fakestinians trade fire, Is Bibi seeing the light?  (Read 4009 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Fakestinians trade fire, Is Bibi seeing the light?
« on: March 16, 2012, 02:25:13 PM »
Quoted from yahoo news

Israeli assault helicopters opened fire on the northern Gaza Strip late Thursday in response to Palestinian rocket attacks, a Palestinian security source said, as the two sides tested a fragile truce.

Israel's military response, which the army did not confirm, came after Palestinian militants fired five rockets at Israel earlier Thursday.

The action puts pressure on the new truce between the two sides that ended four days of violence.

A Grad rocket fired at the southern Israeli city of Ashdod from the Gaza Strip on Thursday evening was intercepted by the Iron Dome air defence system, media reported.

Two more rockets were fired at the same southern region during the night, after two had been fired there earlier in the day. None caused any casualties or damage.

The Israeli response in the north of the Gaza Strip late Thursday caused no injuries, the Palestinian security source said.

Israel and militants in Gaza agree to begin observing an Egyptian-brokered truce on Tuesday.

Israeli army spokeswoman Avital Leibovich told reporters that since the outbreak of the latest round of cross-border violence last Friday, Palestinians had fired 310 rockets at Israel of which "170 rockets or so" struck the Jewish state, several fell short inside Gaza and 60 were destroyed by Iron Dome.

A chain of Israeli air strikes and Palestinian rocket salvoes started when Israel killed Zuhair al-Qaisi, head of the radical Gaza-based Popular Resistance Committees, prompting other militant groups to fire rockets over the border.

The army said Qaisi had planned a deadly attack last August -- when militants sneaked across the border from the Sinai Peninsula and killed eight Israelis -- and accused him of planning a repeat attack "in the coming days."

Those ambushes on Israeli cars and buses took place on a southern section of Route 12, a lonely stretch of road running along the border between Israel's Negev desert and the Egyptian Sinai.

On Saturday, the army closed the road and Leibovich said it remained closed on Thursday, for fear an attack might go ahead despite Qaisi's death.

On Wednesday night, Israeli aircraft carried out two raids, one near Gaza City and another near the southern town of Khan Yunis, causing no casualties, Palestinian security officials said.

The Israeli military said the raids were in response to a rocket fired at Beersheva on Wednesday which was brought down by Iron Dome.

Many schools across southern Israel were again closed on Thursday as a safety precaution, after briefly reopening on Wednesday for the first time this week.

State-run television said that following Thursday's attempt to hit Beersheva, the city's schools would remain shut on Friday.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned the truce will be short-lived if the rocket fire continues.

He linked the rocket fire from Gaza to tensions with Iran over its nuclear programme, which much of the West believes masks a weapons drive.

"What's happening in Gaza is Iran. Where do the missiles come from? Iran. Where does the money come from? Iran. Who trains the terrorists? Iran. Who builds the infrastructure? Iran. And often who gives the orders? Iran.

"Gaza is an advance post for Iran," he said.

"I hope that the whole world today understands that the terrorist organisations in Gaza -- Hamas and Islamic Jihad -- and also Hezbollah in Lebanon, are sheltered by the Iranian umbrella.

"Can you imagine what would happen if that umbrella was nuclear?"

Under the terms of the truce, mediated by Egypt, both Israel and militants from Islamic Jihad, who were responsible for most of the rocket attacks, have agreed to hold their fire.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Re: Fakestinians trade fire, Is Bibi seeing the light?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 11:29:04 PM »
Bibi is a coward
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 02:12:48 PM »
All Israeli government is [censored] up, Israel needs major change. Israelis will wake up I hope.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 07:39:40 PM »
I'm not Israeli or Jewish so I can't say but from what I hear from nationalistic Israelis I don't know that Bibi will ever see the light.

Offline uzitger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 08:17:39 PM »
Bibi is a coward

The only time Pipi is not a coward is when he sends storm troopers to destroy Jewish homes in the middle of the night.  When the Jews persecuted fight back with deadly force then they will stop this.

When I saw the Migron attack on a mother of a two week old infant who was pushed to the ground by the YaSSam thugs as they laughed, it reminded me of the holocaust films I used to see in school.  The only difference is that the storm troopers (mainly non Jewish Russians) spoke Hebrew.  How many more rockets have to rain on southern Israel before something real is done?  They swines in Gaza have fired more than ten thousand rockets and missiles at Israel while the military response is slight if not bombing of empty buildings.