Author Topic: Are we looking at the early stages of an internal war amongst Muslims in Europe?  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
In my opinion i think we are beggining to see the early stages of an internal war amongst Muslims in Europe, A lot of attacks have gone on between various Muslim factions in Europe but the media has ignored them, assuming they were just an internal feud that was not worth reporting, but those internal feuds have now turned into violent and serious attacks, The mosque set on fire in Belgium just 3 days ago killing the Imam and only yesterday a Muslim burst into a Mosque in Northern France weilding a bat and killed one worshipper.

Here are the stories:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17346927

http://taskforceeuropa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/bat-wielding-man-attacks-mosque-in.html

What do you think?

:israel:
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Put them to the sword ! Yes the European civil war hath begun against the Muzzies . Now where is Sten-gun! ;D

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
I hope it has!  :dance:

The one thing that has given Islam so much strength is their strong unity amongst each other and that has been very strong in Europe up until now, If they lose that unity, they are lost.

If the Muslims are to busy killing each other at least it will take their murdering intentions away from Europeans for a while.

:fireworks:

" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org