Author Topic: Gingrich- Israel shouldn't warn U.S. on Iran attack  (Read 423 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gingrich- Israel shouldn't warn U.S. on Iran attack
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 11:41:01 PM »
To bad he's trailing Romney and Santorum. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 05:21:58 AM »
I believe based on this statement and others, Newt would be the best friend that Israel ever had who was President of the United States.  Santorum won't come close to being the friend that Newt would be (and neither, of course, will Mitt).  So I'm very unhappy about Newt's chances for becoming the Republican party's nominee for President of the United States.  We're losing a very good friend, who will also be great for the United States.  It would be such a win-win proposition.   :'( 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 07:22:57 AM »
I believe based on this statement and others, Newt would be the best friend that Israel ever had who was President of the United States.  Santorum won't come close to being the friend that Newt would be (and neither, of course, will Mitt).  So I'm very unhappy about Newt's chances for becoming the Republican party's nominee for President of the United States.  We're losing a very good friend, who will also be great for the United States.  It would be such a win-win proposition.   :'(
I have always found Newt to be a sharp politician... I always engoy listening to his opinion on issues...He would have made a passable president...  The problem with Newt is for all his right wing talk he is really just a plain old moderate Republican much like Bush Jr and Sr. ...   Although a great deal of the credit for the surpluses of the Clinton years should go to Newt and his contract with America it never does... The media has painted him as a political insider who's only claim to fame was being a thorn in the Clinton administrations side... I was a bit happy when Newt decided to give it a shot for president however I also had my reservations about him... After watching him over the years and during this campaign I found my reservations well founded...  The thing he lacks is tenacity... Newt is a consensus  builder someone who is satisfied making the best deal possible but not going the extra mile to get just what is needed... Now that he is older this flaw is even worse...  For a moderate Republican president that must deal with liberal democrats this is a flaw that can not be over looked.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years