Author Topic: Washington, DC - 11 Hours of Nixon Tapes Released Reveal More Anti-Semitic Rema  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

Washington, DC - Numerous tape recorded conversations and tens of thousands of pages of sensitive, special files from President Richard Nixon's administration were revealed today to the public.
The material reveal new details of what some will regard as anti-Semitic remarks the former president made while in office.

These taped conversations took place in the Oval Office, in the President's Old Executive Office Building office, and in the Lincoln Sitting Room in the residence of the White House and were recorded between Nov. 3, 1972, and Nov. 19, 1972.

Two weeks after the 1972 election, Nixon discusses how to reshuffle his cabinet and other top posts.
Talking with Chuck Colson -- who was Nixon's chief counsel from 1969 to 1973 and was jailed on Watergate-related charges -- the men agree that they want "a Jew" to have a prominent post in Nixon's second term.

Nixon: "I don't basically want a "house Jew" for example, like Max Fisher, you know, is insisting that his man come in and I'm not going to do that."

Colson: "No."

Nixon: "But if (Len) Garment stays on, and, which is probably likely. You know, somebody's got to handle the bicentennial and all that nonsense. He's very good at it. Let him be the House Jew, don't you agree?"

Fisher, who recommended the unnamed individual referred to by Nixon, was a Detroit businessman and wealthy Republican donor.
Garment would later become counsel to the president after John Dean left during Watergate. [abc]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I can't believe this communist-loving worm (best friends with Deng [Dung] Xiaoping) is still revered by some American conservatives.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I do have to say that he sent supplies to Israel during the Six Day War when no other country would help. He sent plane-loads of military munitions to resupply Israel's dangerously depleted stocks and had to refuel the planes in mid-air because no country would let him land to refuel if he helped Israel. Most are unaware that the much-maligned Richard Nixon helped save Israel.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
You're on the money, Jeffguy.

When the chips were on the line, Nixon came through with the airlift.

Of course he wasn't doing this because he loved Jews or Israel, but was acting to protect U.S. interests. When the Russians threatened unilateral intervention to aid Egypt and the surrounded Egyptian 3rd army, Tricky Dick acted decisively, put American forces around the globe on high alert, and stood them down.

Whatever his motives were, he came through and did the right thing.