Author Topic: Baruch Marzel Talks some truth  (Read 728 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Baruch Marzel Talks some truth
« on: March 27, 2012, 02:40:36 AM »
I realize that Baruch Marzel isn't exactly a Kahanist, per se, but he does speak sense. And in this video some Marzel followers are wearing T-Shirts with Rabbi Kahanes image on it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Baruch Marzel Talks some truth
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 01:44:55 AM »
Thanks for sharing this great video with us.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 05:47:20 PM »
Are you kidding me Baruch Marzel is a full blown Kahanist. Just because he works for Michael Ben Ari in the Knesset doesn't mean that he tones it down.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 05:52:25 PM »
Are you kidding me Baruch Marzel is a full blown Kahanist. Just because he works for Michael Ben Ari in the Knesset doesn't mean that he tones it down.

Then I apologize... I think I may have confused him...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 10:36:23 AM »

Same thought here, Ben Ari is also Kahanist from what I know.
 (P.S. Kahanists need to stop putting eachother down, even with small differences of opinion).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 06:41:21 AM »
Marzel and Itamar Ben-Gvir are pathetic, phony frauds whose lives revolve around jealousy of Chaim. They are not far above NK in my book.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 05:14:38 AM »
Marzel and Itamar Ben-Gvir are pathetic, phony frauds whose lives revolve around jealousy of Chaim. They are not far above NK in my book.

I don't know anything about bengvir but I think you have marzel confused with someone else. 

Btw didn't chaim donate funds to marzel's election campaign a few years back (if I remember correctly)?