Author Topic: Right wing Europeans hold rally against qurananimals in in Denmark  (Read 570 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline karolzsx

• Junior JTFer
Re: Right wing Europeans hold rally against qurananimals in in Denmark
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 03:48:18 PM »
probably some of this "right wing" are nazi pigs but in other way it's sad what is happend to beutiful Europe, it's unfortunatelly too late, muslims have so many kids that they will be majority soon in France and Belgium
 >:( >:( >:(

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 05:20:58 PM »
It's not "far right" to try to preserve your national and cultural identity. I'm sure some nazis infiltrate but I think most participant are decent people, if anything they are too moderate.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 03:59:49 AM »
Why is this demonstration being dismissed as a NAZI demonstration!!!  >:(

The anti-Islamic rally started with a moment of silence for the seven people killed by an al-Qaida-inspired gunman in France.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/03/31/international/i102247D56.DTL#ixzz1qm0bdSfN

Why would a Nazi rally start off by giving a moment of silence to the Jewish Victims of a Islamonazi murderer.

The only people who are labeling them as Nazis are the Left:

The defense leagues and other counter-jihadist groups that have sprung up in Europe in recent years distance themselves from neo-Nazis and say they don't accept racism or anti-Semitism. Opponents say they are just a new manifestation of xenophobia in Europe, targeting Muslims instead of Jews.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/03/31/international/i102247D56.DTL#ixzz1qm17aF3H

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 09:05:42 AM »
They were met by a 10-times larger counter-demonstration by left-wing groups under the banner "Aarhus for Diversity."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/03/31/international/i102247D56.DTL#ixzz1qnFjN62E

Diversity= A little bit bolschewism, a little bit quranimalism, spiced with anti-semitism and self-hate of white Europeans.

This demonstrators hate everything that made Europe successfull and they love everything what made it fail. Sick stupid people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
They were met by a 10-times larger counter-demonstration by left-wing groups under the banner "Aarhus for Diversity."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/03/31/international/i102247D56.DTL#ixzz1qnFjN62E

Diversity= A little bit bolschewism, a little bit quranimalism, spiced with anti-semitism and self-hate of white Europeans.

This demonstrators hate everything that made Europe successfull and they love everything what made it fail. Sick stupid people.
A recipe for a witches brew
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 12:36:38 PM »
A recipe for a witches brew

Indeed.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani