Author Topic: What's going on with JTF these days?  (Read 523 times)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
What's going on with JTF these days?
« on: March 27, 2012, 02:19:30 AM »
I don't have time to visit the forum as much as I'd like.  But I see the front page has not changed in a long time. 

What's the plan for JTF?  I admit I miss the weekly Ask JTF...it really made us feel like more of a community.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What's going on with JTF these days?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 02:29:20 AM »
I don't have time to visit the forum as much as I'd like.  But I see the front page has not changed in a long time. 

What's the plan for JTF?  I admit I miss the weekly Ask JTF...it really made us feel like more of a community.

Hey WCJTF,

Long time no hear... I was wondering what was happening with the archives?

I am going to check if the archive site is working...

Looks like it is back up..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 10:59:19 PM »
Is Shlomo still working with/for JTF?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 11:38:12 PM »
Is Shlomo still working with/for JTF?

Heck yes.... He has been working with Chaim to produce the recent high quality edited videos... Check out some of the videos which have been stickied...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14