Author Topic: Circumcision Declining in USA  (Read 3788 times)

Offline coonhunter

• New JTFer
Circumcision Declining in USA
« on: June 21, 2007, 07:41:07 AM »
Hey, did you see that report that circumcision of babies is down in USA?  Its pretty bad, like now only 59% of boys are circ'd and even lower (like only a third) in California.  I know its a Jewish thing, but lets face it its also a good health practice.  I'm Catholic and I'm circ'd.  Anyways, the reason circumcision is way off in USA is because of the illegals coming into this country.  They not only dont live by our laws but they dont practice good health.  JTF needs to get the word out bout this.   Just my thoughts as a newbie kid to this site.  -- Jason.

newman

Re: Circumcision Declining in USA
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 08:09:11 AM »
In a hot, humid country like australia, anyone who doesn't cicumcise a boy is an ignorant twit. In WW2 in New Guinea, there used to be a long quew of soldiers infront of the Doc's tent to get cut........the bugs and heat in the tropics are nasty under there! Then there's the phycological trauma of not being circumcised on your first romantic encounter and having the young lady say "Ew, yuk! Put that horrible looking thing away and don't whip it out ever again!" :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 09:34:27 AM »
Anyways, the reason circumcision is way off in USA is because of the illegals coming into this country.  They not only dont live by our laws but they dont practice good health.
Thats probably true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 10:10:58 AM »
I was talking about this online on some forum and the guys were saying that it's genital mutilation to get circumscribed since they think it decreases sensation.  Maybe that's why, because of these myths.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline coonhunter

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 08:31:34 PM »
The idea that circumcision decreases sexual pleasure is BS that the anti-circ people spread round.  But the reason that circ is declining is cuz of illegal aliens from countries (like Mexico) that dont circ their boys.  I agree its disgustin not to do it, but its just another sign that USA is going to hell.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 09:14:26 PM »
I was talking about this online on some forum and the guys were saying that it's genital mutilation to get circumscribed since they think it decreases sensation.  Maybe that's why, because of these myths.

Yes this is what I've heard from people, that the reason they don't want to do it is because it decreases sensitivity.  I have no problem in that area, and I think that if I could choose to have it more sensitive I wouldn't!

You have good points coonhunter I never thought about it.  Most blacks and mexicans and other third-worlders are the ones who don't do it and yes, the decrease in circumcision is just another one of the statistical indicators that America is going down the tubes.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 10:09:24 PM »
Why should anarchists have the procedure?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 10:40:49 PM »
I know its a Jewish thing, but lets face it its also a good health practice.  I'm Catholic and I'm circ'd.  Anyways, the reason circumcision is way off in USA is because of the illegals coming into this country.  They not only dont live by our laws but they dont practice good health.
Actually I do not support circumcision for Gentiles. It is completely unnecessary and does nothing for health.

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 12:14:19 AM »
I know its a Jewish thing, but lets face it its also a good health practice.  I'm Catholic and I'm circ'd.  Anyways, the reason circumcision is way off in USA is because of the illegals coming into this country.  They not only dont live by our laws but they dont practice good health.
Actually I do not support circumcision for Gentiles. It is completely unnecessary and does nothing for health.

"nothing for health".....Bull!

Try living in a subtropical climate like this with an ugly looking uncircumcised carrot. You'd walk a mile for a mohel!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 06:54:45 AM »
newman, is circumcision common here in Australia for non-Jews? I thought it was usually just us Jews that had it done here, along with the Aboriginees.

newman

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 11:03:52 AM »
newman, is circumcision common here in Australia for non-Jews? I thought it was usually just us Jews that had it done here, along with the Aboriginees.

It was most common for gentiles up until the mid/late 80s when doctors started heading stupid, new age fringe ideas and urged people to stop doing it. Gentiles in Australia should go to a jewish doctor if they want their sons to be healthy and look normal instead of looking like freaks.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 06:55:21 PM »
Hello friends, and good day to all.

I must say I am disappointed in the tone of this thread.   The Brit Milah is not about hygiene or other Westernized ideas -- and calling uncircumcised males "freaks", and other names is not only inappropriate, but ignorant and insulting.   Circumcision is about a physical sign of the Brit O'lam between G-D and the Jewish people, anything else has nothing to with Judaism.

With kindest regards until Shiloh comes,
Christopher
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 07:04:39 PM by Until Shiloh Comes »
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 08:07:06 PM »
Hello friends, and good day to all.

I must say I am disappointed in the tone of this thread.   The Brit Milah is not about hygiene or other Westernized ideas -- and calling uncircumcised males "freaks", and other names is not only inappropriate, but ignorant and insulting.   Circumcision is about a physical sign of the Brit O'lam between G-D and the Jewish people, anything else has nothing to with Judaism.

With kindest regards until Shiloh comes,
Christopher

Excellent post. Circumcision is done for religious reasons for Jews, and is about them standing apart. There is no requirement for everybody to do it, and people who choose not to have this operation for their kids are not savages.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 10:11:28 PM »
Yeah, only Jews have to get circumcised.  Gentiles can do whatever they want so it's not nice making fun of Gentiles who are not circumcised. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 10:21:34 PM »
Circumcision is common amongst certain tribes in South Africa, but sometimes, the "traditional surgeons" cut a little more off then they're supposed to.

Tips of boys' penises cut off

Mthatha - Two boys have been rescued from a Transkei initiation school after a so-called traditional surgeon cut off the ends of their penises, the Eastern Cape health department said on Friday.

Spokesperson Sizwe Kupelo said the boys, plus a third youth, were found at the village of Swazini near Port St Johns.

"Their condition was terrible. With two of them, their glans penis had been removed by the traditional surgeon," he said.

When police and department officials went to fetch the boys, they were threatened by the nurses whose role is to care for newly-circumcised initiates.

They had to call for backup from the Port St Johns police.

Kupelo said the boys were now in a critical but stable condition at the Nelson Mandela Academic Hospital in Mthatha.

One of them had developed such severe sepsis that he could not walk.

Kupelo said the surgeon was arrested a week ago, before the boys were rescued, and was being charged with contravening the province's circumcision laws.

'The Crocodile' arrested

Kupelo also said a man nicknamed "the Crocodile" was arrested in Mdantsane on Thursday.

He was allegedly part of a group of surgeons who circumcised at least 96 youths.

This brought the total number of arrests of unregistered traditional surgeons since last week to 17.

Another surgeon arrested earlier in the week had confessed to police and department officials that he illegally circumcised about 200 boys over a period of two weeks in the Port St Johns area.

"The chances are a number of [those] boys have been infected with HIV," Kupelo said.

http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=14527&

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline coonhunter

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 06:54:29 AM »
I kno circ is Jewish thing, but it's still a good thing for everyone.  Nobody is making fun of Gentiles when they say everyone should be circ'd for good health reasons.  Lots of studies prove that like those in Africa where they now want to circumcise all the [censored] to keep em from getting AIDs.  Anyways, my point was that America used to be like 90 to 95% circumcised and now its down to 59% (and 32% in California) cuz of all the illegals we let in who dont practice good health.  Cool posts, dudes.