Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3123 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 23, 2012, 11:26:03 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:50:12 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
Re: Israeli police and special forces go into Samaria town to defend Ishmael
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 08:28:09 AM »
This is very worrying and a disgraceful act by the so called 'Israeli Police' they are beginning to forget which side they are on.

How can the police and special forces live with themselves, knowing they arrest Nationalist Jews loyal to the state of Israel simply to defend Aravim who would happily cut our throats the second they get the chance, this is insane.

Mavet La Aravim!

:israel:

" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org