Author Topic: IDF Soldier Smacks Commie Protester In The Face W/ Gun :-)  (Read 952 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
IDF Soldier Smacks Commie Protester In The Face W/ Gun :-)
« on: April 16, 2012, 11:54:13 AM »
This is great.   :laugh:
We should do the same thing here in USSA.

'Rosa the Red' Rabin  murdered right wing Jews that dissented against the Bolshevik govt in Israel.  Looks like Israelis are SICK of the Commie crappola.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: IDF Soldier Smacks Commie Protester In The Face W/ Gun :-)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 12:55:24 PM »
This was effective, as you saw at the reaction of the other bolschewiks. The mistake was that they didn't countinued the measures as hard as it had to be done.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 01:39:08 PM »
I think most of the soldiers in the scene were way too soft in their handling. I suspect one or a few are leftist traitors. The officer who knocked down the interloper is already on his way out of service with a likely court martial. Unlike soldiers who beat up settlers, who get promoted for rough treating settlers.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 01:47:05 PM »
The thing these Nazi sympathizers deserve is the very thing they want to do to Israelis. I would rather seen all of them shot to death.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 03:19:13 PM »
The IDF has become a very evil organization. That a soldier would be punished for doing his job, protecting his life and limb, at the hands of a Jew hating invader while simultaneously soldiers who physically harm settlersr are promoted is obviously wicked.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 03:31:41 PM »
It didn't hurt much the hand guards are made of fiberglass and plastic polymer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 03:32:45 PM »
Obviously the protester had this coming. The soldier actually acted with restraint.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 07:11:53 PM »
Shame on Pipi for condemning this brave Israeli for beating up that Eurotrash scum!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 11:57:52 PM »
Shame on Pipi for condemning this brave Israeli for beating up that Eurotrash scum!

I had read in the news that this officer had his hand hit and broken, but from the way he gripped his gun and the preceding bit of video, I dont see it. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 11:45:22 AM »
I think most of the soldiers in the scene were way too soft in their handling. I suspect one or a few are leftist traitors. The officer who knocked down the interloper is already on his way out of service with a likely court martial. Unlike soldiers who beat up settlers, who get promoted for rough treating settlers.

This is the standard reward for all soldiers who do the right thing.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani