Author Topic: Look at Danish police beat protestors.Danish govt mildly complains about Israel  (Read 385 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israellycool.com/2012/04/17/maybe-the-dane-who-was-hit-wants-to-try-protesting-at-home/ 

Maybe The Dane Who Was Hit Wants To Try Protesting At Home
Brian of London | Apr 17, 2012 | 2 comments

Hundreds are being slaughtered every day in Syria (ceasefire or no) and the world is in uproar because an Israeli soldier gave a Dane a fat lip. I like this explanation.

Meanwhile here is what happens to Danes who protest at home.

I particularly liked the CS sprays to the faces of seated protesters and the continuous beating with truncheons of prone and fetal-positioned protesters on the ground.

If the Danes think they can “demand an explanation” for one cut lip, you’d think the UN would have instituted a no fly zone after seeing the video above!

For handy side by side comparison here is the selectively edited footage provided by the enemies of Israel and freedom:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:45:27 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Danes do it the right way at home, but they denie the Jews to do the same. This is hipocrisy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The world is full of hypocrisy. While constantly bleating about the injustice of Israel the nations have worse situations at home. It is an obvious form of mental illness. When I watched the Norway trial of the 'terrorist' who shot 77 people it seemed to me {in the video I was watching} that the judges even shook hands with the terrorist. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with people who coddle criminals...

There is only one thing to do with Jew hating terrorists.... The .10 cent solution...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14