Author Topic: Swedish Minister of no culture carves up cake of black woman and labia  (Read 1361 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/04/17/Swedish-politician-African-cake   

Anti-Racist' Swedish Politician Performs 'Clitorectomy' on 'African Woman' Cake

video here                  http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/17/Shock-Video-African-Corpse-Cake

by Breitbart News 20 hours ago 39 post a comment
Swedish Minister of Culture Lena Adelsohn Liljeroth joined in an unthinkably repulsive event on Saturday in which she carved the labia from a cake baked to look like a “stereotypical African woman.”

As the Swedish newspaper Fria Tider reported, “the self-proclaimed ‘anti-racist’ Liljeroth … slices and eats a cake depicting a black African woman with minstrel-esque face.” She was “performing a clitoridectomy (sic) on the cake.” Video of the party shows the cake screaming – the head of the cake was actually a person in blackface under the table – each time someone cuts the cake. 

Me, some qurananimals do the same thing but i bet this idiot wouldn't dare do it to a quranimal cake
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
If anything this was cultural bigotry or xenophobia. The fact that people are calling this racist is sad.  :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I do think it's important to speak out against this mutilation of women but I'm not sure if this kind of stunt is the right way to get the message out.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I do think it's important to speak out against this mutilation of women but I'm not sure if this kind of stunt is the right way to get the message out.
Can you imagine if a U.S. Secretary of something did something like that they would be fired without a hearing
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Can you imagine if a U.S. Secretary of something did something like that they would be fired without a hearing

From what I heard Europe is a little more open about sexual topics. It sounds like what he was trying to do was demonstrate the horror of genital mutilation but then to go and eat the cake really makes the message pretty muddled plus I think there are better ways of talking about this than to cut up an anatomically correct cake and have somebody shrieking their head off under a table.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
From what I heard Europe is a little more open about sexual topics. It sounds like what he was trying to do was demonstrate the horror of genital mutilation but then to go and eat the cake really makes the message pretty muddled plus I think there are better ways of talking about this than to cut up an anatomically correct cake and have somebody shrieking their head off under a table.
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Tribal savage Africans like the cake suggests don't practice female genital mutilation like this. It's a muslim practice of muslim Arabs, including Arab speaking blacks like Somalis and Sudanese.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think it's just Muslims that do it although Muslims certainly have incorporated that into their own culture.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
horrible. terrible.
waaaaaaa haaaaa
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think it's just Muslims that do it although Muslims certainly have incorporated that into their own culture.

At least it is proven, that Mohammed knew about this practice and gave it his approval. Like we can read in the hadith.

In Christian circles it is certainly not done, but all Muslim women in east africa, egypt and some parts of the Arabian penninsula are mutilated. It seems to be today a 100 percent Muslim practice.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Swedish Minister of no culture carves up cake of black woman and labia
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 07:17:02 AM »
I'd say it's a mostly Muslim practice but there are tribes that aren't Muslim that do it too like the Masai.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 07:25:27 AM »
Here the baker who baked the cake explains why he chose that particular recipe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aO5ALkMzOKc

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 12:55:12 PM »
Here the baker who baked the cake explains why he chose that particular recipe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aO5ALkMzOKc

What nonsense.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani